My photos/schematics/diagrams still available. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

ncranchero

Co-moderator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Denver,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 F150 XLT 4x4
EDIT: INFO NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Due to a PC harddrive failure and expiration of my access to Fords Tech Resources I cannot supply the info as before.

To avoid any complications from all the photos/schematics/diagrams I have posted here over time as related to this copyright issue I have removed them. If you need any that pertain to a problem you're having feel free to contact me and I'll send them to you personally. All of my personal content is still there. I did this as a CYA for EF and myself, less complications for everyone!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

autolamp/auto dim mirror install

steve,i was wondering if you have wiring diagram to install an autolamp mirror on an '03 st-xlt 4wd,i purchased the mirror and overhead console together ,the console is done,but i was sent a diagram for a ranger,there seem to be some differences in the wiring for all the relays and headlight switch.thanks for any info,v.j.metallo

You have mail.

Hey, I was curious if you have a how to install front shocks diagram and a Sway bar Endlinks Diagram. Thanks =D

THIS is better than the factory manual instructions for shock replacements.

The sway bar replacement HERE shows the end link replacements also.

Would it be possible to make a list of the diagrams you have and post the list here? Or is that too close to actually Posting them?

Lets just say, you need it/I have it for any Ford for at least 10 years back. ;)

Photos are mostly of my Sport Trac repairs.

I was wondering if you have a quick an dirty wiring diagram for the lighting system on a 2005 Sport Trac. I am trying to add the wiring for a trailer, and have not had time to hunt and peck the wires for the proper arrangement. If you have a diag., would save me a ton of time! Thank you in advance, either way. :)

I was wondering if you have a quick an dirty wiring diagram for the lighting system on a 2005 Sport Trac. If you have a diag., would save me a ton of time! Thank you in advance, either way. :)

You have mail.:D

I do not have permission to post in the How To forum. Here is my article from Car Audio & Electronics Magazine about How To install a remote car starter. The vehicle demonstrated on is a 2008 F-150. The only caveat is if your Ford has the GEM wake-up module. If so, this becomes difficult since you have to go through the molex plug in the door jamb and connect to the module inside the driver's door. Here is the link:
http://caraudiomag.com/articles/beginners-tips-remote-start-install

Would you happen to have how to install front and rear shocks for a 2005??
Thanks...:thumbsup:

WVST, where you from in OH/ WV. If you wanna take a drive to Pittsburgh I can help you change them out.

My ST (2004 4.0L 4wd xlt) is stalling and giving code PO193.
What are the trouble shooting step?

Thanks in advance

I need the overhead console wiring diagram/pinout out of a 1998 explorer!

NVM, I found it from the Overhead page link.... :p

My ST (2004 4.0L 4wd xlt) is stalling and giving code PO193.
What are the trouble shooting step?

Thanks in advance

Fuel pressure should be 60-65 psi, have it checked. Make sure your vacuum lines are not broken and/or disconnected from the sensor which is located on the fuel rail, left side of the motor..
Sensor

P0193 - Fuel Rail Pressure (FRP) Sensor Circuit High Input
Possible causes:
FRP signal shorted to VREF or VPWR.
FRP signal open (gasoline only)
Damaged FRP sensor.
Damaged PCM.

Sending you the diagnostics.

p0193 - directions for troubleshooting

hello,
I have the same exact error code, but I have a 2004 explorer xlt 4.0? Can you please send me the trouble shooting for this?

Thanks,
:)

Would you by any chance have a wiring diagram for the factory stereo in a 2003 sport trac?

But of course. Is it the standard unit or the Pioneer? I'll send it to you in a bit.:D:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Standard double DIN unit, thanks!

Back