headunit: pioneer AVH-3200DVD
and alot more...
pics:

this is when i first got her. plain
IMG_0492.jpg

first thing i did was rip out the third row seats
IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

then i built a false floor. i carpeted it but dont have pics of that without the box covering it. carpet matches the rest in the car
IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

then i built my box
IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

headunit
IMG_0610.jpg

put in some black headlights
IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

with 6kHIDs 55w low and fog lights
IMG_0606.jpg

got some tint done 5% in the back and 35% in the front
IMG_0611.jpg

almost finished box
IMG_0605.jpg

almost finished amp rack, carpet should be here in a couple days. the second AQ3500.1 will be the third row on top. will put it in soon
IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

batteries
(dead links)

Mechman 270amp alt with voltage regulator
IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

thats enough for now ill put up more pics as i get more done.
special thanx to Decaf for helping with the build

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what no one likes my build???

i'm not even into massive sound systems, but i think thats an amazing setup you have! this is also my first time visiting the audio section of the forums, or i would of said that i liked it sooner. :D

all i can say is wow

edited pics. took off the roof rack and running boards

looks bad ass for sure. how does it sound

Your box looks great. I like the detail on it with the inset panels on the sides. You should be proud of your install. I build boxes & install as a sideline. Your work looks like a professional install. Good job.

How did you get that "DOA" lettering into the wood?

Nice setup

I think it looks pretty descent. Personally, i think the box is WAY oversized, but to each their own right? I like your HU also, nice choice.

I hope your putting in a security system. It appears you live in an apartment / condo complex so it may be best to get a good one.

On a side note, are there any box builders in the 46360 area? Its bout 1hr SE of chicago in Indiana. Im looking for a 100% custom fab box from my own design, id do it but dont have the needed equipment to build a box. Ive got years of woodworking behind me, but no tools now a days lol. If you have tools and experience with building and tuning please pm me here, or email me at franktaffe AT msn DOT com.

I think it looks pretty descent. Personally, i think the box is WAY oversized, but to each their own right? I like your HU also, nice choice.

I hope your putting in a security system. It appears you live in an apartment / condo complex so it may be best to get a good one.

On a side note, are there any box builders in the 46360 area? Its bout 1hr SE of chicago in Indiana. Im looking for a 100% custom fab box from my own design, id do it but dont have the needed equipment to build a box. Ive got years of woodworking behind me, but no tools now a days lol. If you have tools and experience with building and tuning please pm me here, or email me at franktaffe AT msn DOT com.

thanx, i do have a two way pager alarm system and a couple orther things to keep people away. the box is perfect size for the subs. each type of sub needs a different size box and port area for the subs to be efficient and work well. there are alot of guys in the chicago land area that will be able to build a box for you. go onto caraudioclassifieds.org and ask on the box builder forums whos in chicago that can build one for you.
we just had a show in hammond IN last weekend and there was a ox builder there.

that box looks sweet! Did you paint that Doa or is it an inlay? In the one picture it's not there thats what makes me wonder...

are you wanting to sell your third row stuff? if so please pm me.

thanks
sean

that box looks sweet! Did you paint that Doa or is it an inlay? In the one picture it's not there thats what makes me wonder...

thanx we used a stencil and used the same textured paint, then peeled the stencil off.

are you wanting to sell your third row stuff? if so please pm me.

thanks
sean

no sry, everything ive taken off the car is gonna go right back on to return it to stock when i sell it.

:thumbsup: looks awesome very nice :thumbsup:

I think I also see canucks colours in your fourth pic... :thumbsup::thumbsup:: to that as well hahaha maybe not though

Damn...nice build. looks great. Only thing id get rid of is the Advertisment on the back window....all that says is break into me, i have a bad ass system and prolly other sweet ****.

Damn...nice build. looks great. Only thing id get rid of is the Advertisment on the back window....all that says is break into me, i have a bad ass system and prolly other sweet ****.
That's whats stopping me from getting subs and stuff. However, he has it figured out and man what a nice system and subs. Hope it sounds as awesome as it looks!

That's whats stopping me from getting subs and stuff. However, he has it figured out and man what a nice system and subs. Hope it sounds as awesome as it looks!

thanx ive gotten alot of trophies from competitions so im happy with it. will be alot louder once i put in the second amp. and with the alarm system and a few things that WILL keep some one from robbing it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

damn this loooks sick! the logo on the box is ####in awesome!!!

Back