• Register Today It's free!

TMH no response!

gear_grinder

Reaction score
City, State
Central MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT 5.0
hey, anyone know whats going on with TMH? i orderd and payed for set in feb and still have yet to see them. i emailed him over 10days ago and still have yet to get a response on the progress/condition of my order....

?????

damn posted in wrong section! plz move to underhood or the modified 95-00 section.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what number, i tried all of them on the TMH website... they were all disconnected or changed....

Bob at TMH's (877) 867-7836

Welp, guess I'm getting FMS Shorties then...ugh...

I left a message with Bob yesterday and hope to hear from him soon aswell!

I just spoke with him last weekend. I also ordered mine back in feb. He has been behind and is working on them. He said two more weeks. You have to call his cell #858-525-3488. He makes these on the side and has a regular job during the day, so just be patient.

It took about 3-4 weeks to get mine when I ordered them.

THEY ARE WORTH THE WAIT.....once you have them in your hand, and you look at the quality of them....you will ALMOST forget that you paid for them a month ago!....

Ryan

He told me a week and a half ago...yeah yeah yeah I ordered mine in Feb as well...That he had the numbers disconnected to cut costs, and that all the headers were on their way to the ceramic coaters. He said two more weeks. That should be this weekend!!!
858-525-3488 was the number that worked and he answered on the second ring.

Torque Monster Headers

Gents,

As mentioned earlier, please be patient. I've sent out 10 sets over the last 2 weeks and will be filling another 12 orders over the next 2 weeks. If you ordered standard Torque Monster Headers for '96-'01 Explorer/Mountaineer, you will be in the mix.

On you guys with the 3" body lift, I do the LS personally. As with the Ranger Swap Headers for the coil spring front end.

If I am unable to fill your order, I will contact you directly. Thank you.

Robert Pasquale
Tech Performance & Engineering
Torque Monster Headers

Fms?

What are the fms shorties? Ford motorsports? And will they fit on our lfted explorers?

Yes FMS headers are from Ford but they are absolute crap compared to the TMH but Torque Monster does make there headers fit a body lifted Explorer but you have to request it at the time you place your order.

How does a BL affect the fitment of the standard TMH's?

Ryan

How does a BL affect the fitment of the standard TMH's?

Ryan

The steering shaft gets int the way, it passes through the headers fine on a stock setup, but the body lift changes the angle enough that it hits one of the tubes.

FWIW here is not so good pic of the steering shaft and the Header

2011-04-09122649.jpg

Got it, now it makes sense!

Back