• Register Today It's free!

Sync Lady Yells

segel10

Reaction score
City, State
Troy, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
Seems our radio volume is fine, but when we go to enter a voice command the Sync Lady is yelling at us. Have not found a way to turn done the volume. I have tried the volume control under the Sync setup, but it does not seem to change the prompt volumen. Anyone have this problem and figured it out??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can turn her voice down by using the steering wheel volume controls while she is talking. I do it all the time.

You can turn her voice down by using the steering wheel volume controls while she is talking. I do it all the time.

So if I use that while she is talking it will change her volume, but when she is done I will go back to my music at the same level it was at before?

Try menu, settings, and voice control. Worked for me. I sure don't need Sync lady yelling at me. ~;-))

So if I use that while she is talking it will change her volume, but when she is done I will go back to my music at the same level it was at before?
Yes

I have the same situation. The voice volume in the settings menu doesn't change gradually. As I move it down, it goes from loud to almost too low to hear with one click. The same thing happens coming up. This applies to the sync lady and the Nav lady. I seem to be finding that if I make the adjustment on the steering wheel while they are talking, it works OK. I don't understand why.

Sync Lady/Nav Lady

OK! I think Sync Lady/Nav Lady need better names. Got any ideas?
Not having any problem volume. I adjust using steering wheel button as she is talking. Doesn't seem to affect other volume settings.

Not having any problem volume. I adjust using steering wheel button as she is talking. Doesn't seem to affect other volume settings.

The name that I always use for my portable Garmin Nav is TINA TURN HERE. I will still call her the same in my EX, fingers crossed that I pick it up today.

Yeah, I just tried the steering wheel control today while she was talking and the screen showed Voice Volume instead of just Volume

Does it only happen at a certain time of the month?:D

Call her Bertha...:p:

So far we have one vote for Bertha and one vote for Tina.

How about Lady Seni in honor of our favorite CSR?

Mine is Rhonda, you know, Help, Help me Rhonda!

Back