My Explorer as it sits now.... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Explorer as it sits now....

X2 look's lush as!:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are those the stock size tires (245) or are the 265?

Worn out 245,s bf goodrich rugged trails

Worn out 245,s bf goodrich rugged trails

alright, cause im looking to get new tires this summer, just trying to decide between 245 or 265 (dont really want to lift it)

255/70R16s look really good and no need for a lift.
STU

alright, cause im looking to get new tires this summer, just trying to decide between 245 or 265 (dont really want to lift it)

265's fit without lift !
do it, they are like 31"-32"

Cool, thanks, sorry to steal your thread. haha

I hit a small deer a while back and it cracked my front bumper and that trim around the grill... yours doesn't look too bad riding around in those primered pieces so I'm prob gonna go pick up one and be riding like that for a bit as well... until money rolls in... thanks

digging the wheels as well... good job

Thanks yeah they don't look to bad considering I cracked the header panel and bumper bought both for 200.00 together on eBay if you want the links i can send them..

And thanks I love my wheels !!

P.s the trim on the bumper desnt match the silver so be careful!

Yeah, if you could offer the link, I'd appreciate it.... glad to know I'm now looking for a "header panel", I had no idea what that piece was called.

My expo doesn't have the trim.

Back