• Register Today It's free!

shaking

mrbird09

Reaction score
City, State
San Mateo Calli
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Eddie Bauer 4x4
i have a 95 ediie bauer ex and everytime i go oer 70 and turn to the right on the freeway i get a real shaky rattle in the front and in the steering. feels like im going to lose control lol..what can cause this cause my tires are aligned perfectly

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bubbled or dimpled tires, bent wheels, bad ball joints, bad shocks, bad wheel bearings, bad tierod ends, bad steering rack, dragging brakes, unevenly inflated tires, the list goes on and on. Do some searching and start diagnosing the problem. More details would help.

yes i just rotated them acouple days ago. but it only shakes when turning right and its a heavy shake that rattles the whole front end and its like im driving over the bumps that divide te lanes every right turn i make..could be wheel barings maybe cause it turns fine going under 65 mph. on new paved road its smooth

and aslo my check engine light comes on when i drive a distance and then it goes off. everytime i drive my ex for about 4 hours to go on vacation and trips the light comes on..is this just a mistake or should i pay close attention to it..its done it a few times and nothings happend
thanks guys

Back