What kind of financing deals is everyone making? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What kind of financing deals is everyone making?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why would you pay cash when rates are as low as 1.9 %? With minimal investing knowledge you can do much better than that with your cash.

Some day you will understand.

Some day you will understand.

Bill... I understand and agree with you... to a point. There is a difference between people who overextend (can't afford) and buy vehicles and those that could pay cash, but choose to keep the money and invest it for 5+% return. Seems like a no-brainer when you get <2.5% finance rate. Just saying ;)

I managed procure financing through the dealership, 1.99% for 60 months. I was very happy with this rate. A buyer obviously has the upper hand if their credit score is good. Mine was around 795. Good luck!

I went to pick up my check from the credit union and they reneged on the agreement. I have a 780 credit score and make a decent salary and they won't lend me $37,000! I applied online and got pre-approved from Bank of America this afternoon at the same rate (2.9%). Also contacted the dealer to seee what their best rate was and they came back with 5.9%. I'm not going to pay more than 3.9%. This is the B.S. I hate dealing with when buying a new vehicle. Hopefully everything works out but I don't think it is going to happen tomorrow

Done deal! Just got home from the dealer with my EX. Dealer gave me 2.9% after I told them I wouldn't be able to accept delivery until next week unless I got the financing I wanted. I probably should have insisted on 1.9% but I got what I wanted so I'm happy! I'm going to sit in my driveway and learn SYNC.

Play nice kiddies..keep the personal attacks out of the forum please...

Back