Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

I was wondering if anyone has tried rolling up the rear cargo cover (3rd row down) in a pinch in order to use the 3rd row while out and about. I realize they come rolled up in delivery, but once it's laid out flat, is it easy to fold up again for a short while? I'm debating ordering it.

I have a mat from my Passat Wagon that is almost long enough and fits width-wise. I could cover the remaining area with towels, but the cover can't really be bent very well should I find myself in a bind. So, was wondering if the Husky mat might be worth the purchase after all.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was wondering if anyone has tried rolling up the rear cargo cover (3rd row down) in a pinch in order to use the 3rd row while out and about. I realize they come rolled up in delivery, but once it's laid out flat, is it easy to fold up again for a short while? I'm debating ordering it.

Yes, it's easy to roll up. Just roll it up and put it back in the box or wrap a bungee cord around it.

Ordered and promptly received all the mats some time back. Wasn't sure I would need the over the third row seat( and trunk) mat but now I know it will be valuable during softball season. I'm so happy I did get that one. I've been able to put mulch, plants and all sorts of messy stuff in there with out worry.
Thanks blownsmoke!

Ordered mine on Monday will be here by the end of the week. Very simple and great price! Thanks!!!!

I talked to Andrea about an end date of the group buy. Andrea stated that she will permanently honor these prices to current and future owners!!!

All I can say is WOW!! I'm so impressed with the CS of this company.

I talked to Andrea about an end date of the group buy. Andrea stated that she will permanently honor these prices to current and future owners!!!

All I can say is WOW!! I'm so impressed with the CS of this company.

That is fantastic news. I had been waiting for WT all weather mats, used in last 4 vehicles but decided this morning that enough is enough when they told me it is under redesign again, another 12-14 week delay! Will give them my order today.

What number do we call to talk with Andrea/Melissa, customer service - 800-344-8759?

Aq
That is fantastic news. I had been waiting for WT all weather mats, used in last 4 vehicles but decided this morning that enough is enough when they told me it is under redesign again, another 12-4 week delay! Will give them my order today.

What number do we call to talk with Andrea/Melissa, customer service - 800-344-8759?
That number should work, you can ask for Andrea or ask for ext 115. Melissa is Andrea's assistant so you will get one of them.

Redesign? now you have to say it the DAY fedex is delivering my WeatherTechs. :rolleyes:

Oh well... I ordered 2 weeks ago... I had a glitch with my order but they dropped my shipping charge... so still excited. Wonder what the redesign includes.

That is fantastic news. I had been waiting for WT all weather mats, used in last 4 vehicles but decided this morning that enough is enough when they told me it is under redesign again, another 12-4 week delay! Will give them my order today.

Redesign? now you have to say it the DAY fedex is delivering my WeatherTechs. :rolleyes:

Oh well... I ordered 2 weeks ago... I had a glitch with my order but they dropped my shipping charge... so still excited. Wonder what the redesign includes.

Sorry for confusion. The redesign the rep told me about is not for the Floor Liner Digital Fit mats, it was for the All-Weather Mats which I have been using in my vehicles.

thanks for the clarification :) I ordered the DigiFits.

Sorry for confusion. The redesign the rep told me about is not for the Floor Liner Digital Fit mats, it was for the All-Weather Mats which I have been using in my vehicles.

Just ordered, both Andrea and Melissa are off till Tuesday but Christine (if my memory is good) took care of it. What a great price!

ordered mine..nice people!

thanks!

Received Husky liners today. Thanks for setting up the group buy Blwnsmoke.

Lurker finally posts. :)

Anyone from Canada try to get the deal? I am going to call, but figured if there was already some attempts the feedback would assist. Weatherteck has a Canadian site, but not sure how integrated they are via telephone.

Thanks!
Bob

Is the group buy still going on? looking for the cargo well mat behind the third row... how much thru the group buy? Thx.

Ordered Husky mats

I just ordered a full set of husky floor mats this morning. Very nice folks to talk to and they did honor the full set price that was discussed in this thread.

Husky group buy

Just placed an order with Andrea today. Same prices as listed previously in this thread. Very easy, took the order and it will ship tomorrow, expect to have the mats next week. Shipping included. Significant discount over the regular prices on the Husky website. thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just placed an order with Andrea today. Same prices as listed previously in this thread. Very easy, took the order and it will ship tomorrow, expect to have the mats next week. Shipping included. Significant discount over the regular prices on the Husky website. thanks!

Same here. Ordered yesterday, received email today with tracking numbers that actually show estimated delivery as tomorrow. Great pricing.

Back