2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 25 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
muhuhahahaha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

woot! 11 days! hopefully the import show doesn't leave oil stains all over the infield.

give or take how much per person is the hotle gonna be this year

Man I really go to to get the last minute things done and buttoned up because no time left before the show

Just got back from Imports on Sunday and here is a taste of what I drove up. Sorry guys it is a Saab and not a Ford but they are starting to rub off on me. So sexy!
:D

Attachments

• 240165_10100156002940793_14212863_47950819_7801142_o.jpg
    240165_10100156002940793_14212863_47950819_7801142_o.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 199

saab, built from ****e

ya know just for the resord the last autoshow i went to all the guys in their booth were all but on fire... just sayin

although i did blow a intake pipe off of one of them on the turnpike while beatin the piss out of it

saab, built from ****e

ya know just for the resord the last autoshow i went to all the guys in their booth were all but on fire... just sayin

although i did blow a intake pipe off of one of them on the turnpike while beatin the piss out of it

Simmer down negative Nancy, god.

Still prefer an Explorer or any other Ford over a Saab. :)

BS? or on crack this morning?

I like chevy. But would take a saab over a citation any day. Be a little realistic here

Just looked it up. No go. Aspire is same exact gas mileage as a 9-3 sport base. Obviously the performance from a saab 210 hp turbo is a tiny bit better than the 63 YES SIXTY THREE horse power aspire.

All this is to say EVERY company makes a piece of crap. Saying any ford is just not realistic.

Let it go, I rather have a Ford so that's it. If you like something different then good for you.

Nothing wrong with wanting one brand over another. Anyone can be a fan boy of anything. To make your point you tried using a point that was easily proven wrong. Then you can not admit that even ford has made a POS. Be as stubborn as you want. (god knows I am plenty) but you are full of it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If a ford broke, and a saab broke, I would rather have the bill for the parts for a ford over a saab any day. Just say'n.

Back