• Register Today It's free!

2012 Explorer

oldvines

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited (soon)
My dealer informed me that the 2012 order sheets are out indicating changes, etc. for 2012. Are 2012s going to be discussed in this forum? '2011+ Order Status Threads' perhaps?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My dealer informed me that the 2012 order sheets are out indicating changes, etc. for 2012. Are 2012s going to be discussed in this forum? '2011+ Order Status Threads' perhaps?

I dunno, but fifty bucks and a ham sandwich says that some bozo on here will take delivery of a 2012 before I get my 2011. I just know it. :rolleyes:

Hey I'm not a bozo!!! but i do love my 2012 Explorer!!! :)

I dunno, but fifty bucks and a ham sandwich says that some bozo on here will take delivery of a 2012 before I get my 2011. I just know it. :rolleyes:
I’m not calling anyone a bozo, but do you owe someone a sandwich now that your new Explorer was delivered? :)

Cory

You guys are missing out... the 2015 comes complete with a auto pilot.... all i have to do is think about where I want to go and it does the rest!!!!!

You guys are missing out... the 2015 comes complete with a auto pilot.... all i have to do is think about where I want to go and it does the rest!!!!!

Ha!! *DING* "Think a command..."

Back