Lets hear from those that use the NuShield on their MFT! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lets hear from those that use the NuShield on their MFT!

drober30

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Blanc, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited 302A
Just wondering how you like it after having it for sometime now? Is it holding up? Do you recommend it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just wondering how you like it after having it for sometime now? Is it holding up? Do you recommend it?

Absolutely recommend it.

No sensitivity reduction on the MFT screen.

Easy to clean.

Dont even know its there.

Put them on my Invision DVD screens as well.

+1
And would like to add that it was very easy to install.

Where to buy?

No need to cut anything.. there are still fingerprints but they don't show nearly like without it. It's hard to notice them unless you look at the right angle in the right lighting.

I used 2 pieces of electrical tape (something sticky but not overly sticky), rolled each piece in a circle and stuck it to the screen so I could use it like handles to apply or remove it until I got it straight and center on the screen. Then just peeled the tape off.

I had extra spray from installing an invisible shield on my iphone. I made sure my screen was perfect prior to installing the NuShield. I also used the invisible shield rubber installation piece to rub 3 little bubbles out of the new shield during installation.

If you have latex gloves you might want to wear them so no finger prints during install. (I didn't use any) The installation took less than 3 minutes. You really can't tell a screen protector is there. It is very easy to clean either with nushields spray cleaner or any of the screen cleaners for smart phones.

I ordered mine.

Here is a coupon for 10%

KPR%10

Have & love it! Easy to install too. Works well.

Hoping mine will show up today, or, tomorrow.

I have mine and it is great. Installed it on Saturday and it is wonderful so far...

Had them on MFT and DVD screen since Feb. Love them. Think it actually cuts down on finger prints. Easy to install

I've had it on since day one, so I don't know the difference but have to say I do feel better having it on there. Easy to apply and easy to clean.

Thanks for the info I just ordered one!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had forgot I actually had put one on there until I saw this post lol.

Back