Sync Site down/errors? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sync Site down/errors?

darth_hangover

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Limted (on Order)
Awaiting delivery of my new EX this week (I hope) and I went into the Syncmyride.com site today (the site had updated last week indicating that the SYNC software was installed), but now I get the following error when I log in:

"Our system is unable to retrieve your vehicle's information. Please try again later."

Anyone else run into this?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awaiting delivery of my new EX this week (I hope) and I went into the Syncmyride.com site today (the site had updated last week indicating that the SYNC software was installed), but now I get the following error when I log in:

"Our system is unable to retrieve your vehicle's information. Please try again later."

Yup 2X over the weekend

I looked into this and found that there is a known website concern that is affecting both the 2011 Ford Edge and the 2011 Ford Explorer. The SYNC web support team has been looking into the issue and hopes to have it resolved soon. I will post back once corrected. Thanks!

Cory

I looked into this and found that there is a known website concern that is affecting both the 2011 Ford Edge and the 2011 Ford Explorer. The SYNC web support team has been looking into the issue and hopes to have it resolved soon. I will post back once corrected. Thanks!

Cory

Cory,

Thanks for keeping us informed!

DH

It appears to be back up as of today.

FordCustSrvc - Update PLEASE!

Can someone from the ford team please update me on my status?

I sent a PM and have received no reply.

1FMHK7F85BGA64236

Can someone from the ford team please update me on my status?

I sent a PM and have received no reply.
I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to get to your request yet. My inbox has been overrun with messages recently and I’m working as quickly as possible to reply to each one. Thank you for your patience.

Cory

Back