Photos - show off your LOWERED truck | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos show off your LOWERED truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man I want a lightning!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Subscribed.

I like the black explorer with the saleens the best. I plan on putting black saleens on my truck and lowering it.

Bump, I saw one lowered sport trac on here, and info to the kit you used? Custom? Thanks

my ex a year ago
DSCN1400-1.jpg

here she is now
DSCN2460.jpg

and my old Lightning
l_95f00556fdf4c28309f7d59814ff61e4.jpg

Lost photos

Sweet pics. Just for fun here's a few the photoshoppers did up on therangersation:D
Ranger2006-1copyjpg2.jpg

blownranger.jpg

The saleens fit explorers/mountaineers???:eek::eek::eek:

I figured the sn197's had a different bolt pattern... I want a set of these (alcoa 20) or set of those saleens...

_07_z+shelby_gt500_super_snake+20inch_alcoa_wheels.png

How much did they cost ya (if you don't mind me asking?)

They fit with no problem :)

Reloaded Bullitt - Do you have your truck for sale on miami's craigslist? It looks preety sweet. I am still shopping around for some 20s for my X. Money is the issue but I am doing a lot of research to find what I really want in the process. I started to look for the old style 5 star Saleen wheels and came across some interesting info on 05 and up Saleen wheels. I know the 05 and up Mustang wheels do not fit because of the offset (usually around 35-40mm). However, the 05 and up Saleen wheels are 25-30mm depending on the brand. I know you said you didn't have any fitments problems. Would these work on a 3rd gen?

looks like it's switched owners twice since me. the kid i sold it to's name wasn't ron. =( i miss the hell out of that truck and if i had 3-4k i'd buy it in 2 seconds. i honestly cannot answer any wheel fitment questions, sorry.

2" is just not enough, but here is the 25+mpg the wife calls black betty. Oh and the rims are possibly for sale, I am not a fan of not being able to drive the truck the way I want. Possible trade for 17 or 18" rims.
IMG_0977.jpg

ryan, how much is your 1st gen lowered. i have a 91 2wd i want to lower but cant find anything except blocking the rear. how do i go about doing the lowering where cobra wheels would fit nicely. id like a noticable differance from stock if possible

parts

hey guys...my ex has suspension problems. can anyone tell me where to get the parts online

hmm 2 ok

picture.php
1 5.0 awd 1 4.0 4wd

this is about as off road as i go

Back