What's your status? | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's your status?

Ordered 4/8 -- dealer says a rought estimate of delivery is 6/6.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Window Sticker arrived Friday; build date of 5/25. Getting closer!:exp:

Ordered 3/29, Built 5/25, ETA 6/6

Just sold my other car; here's hoping the ETA is right on!!

Ordered 4/6 and nothing at all. Talked to dealer last week and told me they have 5 customer orders out and only the first has a vin so there are still 2 in front of mine being i am #4 on orders from my dealer. It is a small local dealer but hopefully i get my vin soon. I really need my X in June because we are adding on to our family in the beginning of july and our current vehicle is going to be too small for us. So hopefully i start getting info soon!!

VIN-5/20
Window sticker 6/4
Scheduled Build Date 6/9

Ordered 3/30
Received VIN# - 4/21
Scheduled Build Week - 5/9
Received Window Sticker - 5/10
Build Date - 5/14
ETA - 5/27
Shipped out - 6/4
Arrived at dealer - 6/6
Picked up - 6/6

Received info from dealer. I ordered on 4/8 and my saleswoman said that the District Ford Manager said I should have it before July 1st. You just wait, it'll be the full 12 weeks waiting period. This week is starting the 9th week of waiting. Received VIN on 5/20; window sticker 6/2; have a build date of 6/8. The rate this is going, the 12's will be out before I get my ordered 11.

Received info from dealer. I ordered on 4/8 and my saleswoman said that the District Ford Manager said I should have it before July 1st. You just wait, it'll be the full 12 weeks waiting period. This week is starting the 9th week of waiting. Received VIN on 5/20; window sticker 6/2; have a build date of 6/8. The rate this is going, the 12's will be out before I get my ordered 11.

You (and many others) got pushed behind a bunch of dealer stock orders. I've noticed more and more on the lots around here, which is a new development in the last 4 weeks. Local dealer now has 5 on the lot, where before he had 0.

You can thank your dealer for not prioritizing your order properly for the 12 week delay.

Ordered 5-9
VIN 5-20
Build Date 5-31
ETA 6-13

Pretty fast turnaround!

Mine is in, but I am waiting to take it because they won't do anything about my last payment on my 08 Explorer lease! This sucks!

The priority on mine was 10, not sure if that means a great deal to anyone.

I had an update from Cory today and my Ex was built last week on Thursday and is “Awaiting Shipment”. Hopefully my Golden Bronze Limited will make it to New Jersey before I leave on vacation at the end of the month.

Ordered 5/11
Build Date - 6/2

Ordered 3/30
Received VIN# - 4/21
Scheduled Build Week - 5/9
Received Window Sticker - 5/10
Build Date - 5/14
Shipped out - 6/4
Arrived at dealer - 6/6
Picked up - 6/6

Pictures! I might see you driving up & down I-75

I had an update from Cory today and my Ex was built last week on Thursday and is “Awaiting Shipment”. Hopefully my Golden Bronze Limited will make it to New Jersey before I leave on vacation at the end of the month.

Ordered 5/11
Build Date - 6/2
I’ll do my best to keep you in the loop and ensure that the process is going smoothly. As long as you’re OK waiting a little bit, I’ll always get to your request!

Cory

Received my new EX

Ordered: 4/12
Produced: 5/25
ETA: 6/6
Delivered: 6/7

Great Dealer experience!

2011 EX XLT 202a, Moonroof, liftgate, polished wheels:D

Order date 4/9/11, build date 5/18/11, estimated arrival date 6/2/11....still waiting. Ford customer service says it is in Chicago "awaiting shipment" but no further details were given. Dealership says something about a railcar shortage currently...who knows

Order date 4/9/11, build date 5/18/11, estimated arrival date 6/2/11....still waiting. Ford customer service says it is in Chicago "awaiting shipment" but no further details were given. Dealership says something about a railcar shortage currently...who knows
I’m sorry to hear that you’re still waiting for new information, but I saw your private message with your order info and replied with the details I found. Thank you for your patience, and check your inbox for my reply.

Cory

It's here!!!

Yeah! We Just received the call that our dealer was looking at our new Bronze with Pecan interior Limited Explorer. We ordered it on 4/12, it was built on 5/31. We are going to pick it up tomorrow am first thing!!!

Ordered 3/29, Built 5/25, ETA 6/6

Just sold my other car; here's hoping the ETA is right on!!

Car arrived last night; picking up today! Been bummin' rides from other folks all week; so excited!

I received my window sticker last Saturday and my build date on it is today 6/9 where do I go from there to receive updates? How do I find my ETA and how do I find when sync is installed and all the other things after the build is it all on the window sticker? does the window sticker update or something?

Order date-4/20
Vin-5/12
Build date 5/26
Currently In transit.(Thanks for the Update Cory!)
ETA est. 6/07-Yeah Baby!!

X came in today,pick-up tommorow!!
7 weeks order to pick-up,not bad.
Just in time for summer drive time & vacations!
My Wifes daily driver.
Thanks Cory & Natasha for the updates through the waiting period.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hamnds & Capman, I’m glad to hear you’ll be picking up your Explorer! Now your friends will ask you for rides!

snoopy2003, I’ll be happy to keep you updated! Just drop me a line when you’d like me to research your current status!

racersinc, you’re very welcome! Try not to be too jealous of your wife being the daily driver!

Cory

Back