The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

..Just a heads up, 48 hours people...:D

..If no one chimes in that really wants to meet up here's your chance for Sunday, otherwise I'm going camping..;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there thursday or I can be there Sunday or I can be there both days.

I'll be there thursday or I can be there Sunday or I can be there both days.

..Now that's a club member..:biggthump

...Since no one is chiming in to meet up on Sunday or even suggesting any other day that would be good for them, I guess the three of us will get this started at tomorrow nights meeting..:chug:

Who's ready for some Animal style fries!

What? Your not gonna order a 100x100 and just have everyone dig in?

btw.. according to the comments, that vid was taken on Halloween. and aparently, your can't order more than a 4x6 now, but you could always order flying dutchmen (2 patties, 2 chease, plain) and mix it yourself.

~Mark

..Mmmm... In n Out was sooo good...(burp)..:D

...I got home and had to handle some work calls..:(

..I will get pics and a report up no later than Saturday evening..Sorry...

..All I got to say is it was fun and looking forward to the next meeting which will be Saturday July 16th at Pedro's Taco's in San Clemente..

...The July meeting might also be a good time to pick up or purchase a Tiki..;)

...The following meeting will be held possibly up off the 605 at a place tbd later...Any suggestions for that location is up for discussion..:biggthump

It looks to me like the entire purpose of your club is to eat...

...Good food, Good friends = Good times...:biggthump

..Eating,socializing, discussing cars and exploring the local areas we meet up at is what it's all about..

..Still looking for the time to do the writeup by tomorrow night but it will get done..;)

...The sad thing is with all the 3rd and 4th gens in the area, not one has made a mention of showing up...:(

...No plans for tomorrow as nobody else chimed in wanting to meet up..:(

..This is the next scheduled event from an above post..
.All I got to say is it was fun and looking forward to the next meeting which will be Saturday July 16th at Pedro's Taco's in San Clemente..

...The July meeting might also be a good time to pick up or purchase a Tiki..

...In the meantime I'm trying to get caught up on repairs and mods on my trucks..:hammer:

First meeting update

The attendees

Tbars4
Dave Alfarro
Keeper0311

..The trucks..
So_Cal_RBV_meet1_9_.jpg

meeting started at 5 and we parted ways about 7:30

...Knowing a lot of folks couldn't make this trip due to the location and time, it still turned out alright..

..The few of us that were there got to discuss different items like classifications of "members", date and place of the next meeting, and ideas for future meeting location places for meetings, and possible group tours/trips...These will probably be the topics discussed at every meeting with those who show up..

...We did make a couple calls to other members of the club too..:shifty_ey ..

...We met up at In-N-Out, had dinner there and most of the discussions too...After that we decided to head over to Fatburger to check out all the street cars that are usually there but there was only one..:eek:

..Turns out that group just quit showing up but they are trying to get another group in their place as they are getting several inquiries on the vehicles and it helps their sales..;)

...So what else would you do in California?..:scratch:..We headed over and across the street to one of the latest rages, Gourmet Roach Coaches..:biggthump

...Since Cali has made them get grade letters like real restaurants, They decided to compete against the high dollar restaurants and they are mobile..Scenes like these are all over So Cal in the evening time...These trucks are everything but average and you can find all different types of Gourmet food there..

...It felt like a park setting on blacktop as everyone brought their families and their own chairs and tables too..The only thing left that I was expecting was someone to put up a screen and start a movie..:D

..Some pics..Of course I got pics of the average guy stuff..:biggthump
So_Cal_RBV_meet1_2_.jpg

So_Cal_RBV_meet1_5_.jpg

So_Cal_RBV_meet1_6_.jpg

So_Cal_RBV_meet1_7_.jpg

..and this menu had the Heart stopper item..Fried Spam and eggs with Mayo..
So_Cal_RBV_meet1_8_.jpg

...All and all it was a fun time and a nice break from the daily routine while getting to eat/chat and share ideas and...I can't wait for the next meeting to see what we can come up with there..:popcorn:

...I'm not going but thought I would post it here..

..June 18-19 is the Truck & Jeep fest at Ontario's Convention Center..

..All I got to say is it was fun and looking forward to the next meeting which will be Saturday July 16th at Pedro's Taco's in San Clemente..

...The July meeting might also be a good time to pick up or purchase a Tiki..;)

...The following meeting will be held possibly up off the 605 at a place tbd later...Any suggestions for that location is up for discussion..:biggthump

Oh man, Pedro's Tacos . . .

however, isn't that the weekend the 405 gets totally shut down ? Traffic could be a disaster.

..In other news, mark June 26th on your calenders...It's that time of year again for the Badlands and 4WP appreciation day...I believe you need to RSVP Badlands or 4WP and here's a link to last years event..
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283643&highlight=hungry

..Still hoping M&G going so post up if you are interested..:D

..If work and the stars all align right, I am planning to be up there next Sat. afternoon and check out the exhibits on Sunday...

..Saturday plans are to set up the new camp kitchen and cook dinner there..A good chance to see what all I forgot to bring and what I need to bring on a real trip..;)

..Possibly getting a set of Staun's and hopefully scoring another free tow strap and T-shirt..:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Possibly getting a set of Staun's and hopefully scoring another free tow strap and T-shirt..:D

The beadlocks or the deflators?

Back