What's your status? | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's your status?

Was going out to get lunch today and as I was going by the dealer there is a truck full of Ex's in the back. Swing in to take a quick look and mine is at the end of the row. Have to wait till Monday to get it. Many thanks to Cory and Natasha for the updates.

Limited 302A - Golden Bronze, Pecan Interior.

Ordered 5/11
Build Date - 6/2
Delivered to Dealer 6/17

IMAG0002.jpg

The bronze does look good BigJay. I trust you picked it up by now? how do you like it? I got mine this past saturday and its nice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Was going out to get lunch today and as I was going by the dealer there is a truck full of Ex's in the back. Swing in to take a quick look and mine is at the end of the row. Have to wait till Monday to get it. Many thanks to Cory and Natasha for the updates.

Limited 302A - Golden Bronze, Pecan Interior.

Ordered 5/11
Build Date - 6/2
Delivered to Dealer 6/17...
You’re welcome! Enjoy your gorgeous new Explorer!

Cory

Cory - I'm bitin' my nails off here!!! the suspense is killing me!!!!!

does anyone have Cory's office number? maybe his cell number? home address? his mother's phone? does he have a dog? can the dog go bark at him like Lassie?

* bark-bark! * what is it girl? * bark-bark-bark! * muddlermike needs me?? * bark-bark-bark!! * I know he's a pain in the ass, but I should help him anyway * bark-bark! * well, I realize I don't have to go out of my way like this, but all those guys really appreciate it * bark-bark-bark! * yes, even a tool like mike....

or something like that :)

Well, she's here. Can't wait to see her. My Ex just arrived on the truck today, and I'm taking off work early this afternoon to pick her up. In total, it took approximately 10 weeks for her to get here. Now, all I have to do, is figure out how to work all those amazing electronic gadgets. If you haven't gotten yours yet, hang in there. I'd post the picture my sales lady sent me of it, but I'm not exactly sure how to do that.

Like above, I don't want to rain on your parade either but my build date was 4/30/11 and my X is still "awaiting shipment"...

I just about fell out of my chair this morning when I got a call from my dealer stating that my X is "on the move" and will be here by the end of the week! Seems like so long ago that I ordered it (3/19) but now that it's almost here, I'm really excited about it again. Now hopefully it gets here...

Hopefully I can get all the paperwork done before the state of Minnesota shuts down and I can't get tags...:mad:

Thanks to Cory, Natasha, and Seni for keeping me sane through the process. It's great to have all of you here!

congrats GMMExplorer !!!! way to hang in there!

Cory - I'm bitin' my nails off here!!! the suspense is killing me!!!!!

does anyone have Cory's office number? maybe his cell number? home address? his mother's phone? does he have a dog? can the dog go bark at him like Lassie?

* bark-bark! * what is it girl? * bark-bark-bark! * muddlermike needs me?? * bark-bark-bark!! * I know he's a pain in the ass, but I should help him anyway * bark-bark! * well, I realize I don't have to go out of my way like this, but all those guys really appreciate it * bark-bark-bark! * yes, even a tool like mike....

or something like that :)
Thank you; your post really made my day! :) I finally made it through my messages to yours and sent a reply! Check your inbox for the great news!

HopefulEx, I have your order info so check in with me via PM whenever you’d like the latest details!

Bonnie Lynn, I’m sure she can’t wait to see you! We’re eagerly awaiting pics!

GMMExplorer, you’re welcome! It’s also great to have a community like this to help with the wait!

Cory

Arrival!

Ordered: 4/9/11
Built: 5/18/11
Shipped: 6/11/11
Delivered: TODAY! 6/20/11

have a look------->

async

THANKS A BUNCH BfloAR!!!!!

Nice ride can't wait on mine!!

Good looking ride! Waiting on mine any day now!:D

Though I'd provide a little status update, since Cory was so kind as to fill me in today (thanks again Cory!:D)

Ordered: 5/21 (2011 XLT, white plat tricoat, black interior, 202A with moonroof)
VIN: 6/8
Window Sticker: 6/14
Build Date on Sticker: 6/16
Recognized in SyncMyRide: 6/18
ETA: 6/28 (subject to change)

The 28th would be absolutely awesome, so send some good vibes my way!

For those that have posted pics recently (msr56 and BigJay1957) - Looking Good! Some NICE looking vehicles out there - Enjoy!

Though I'd provide a little status update, since Cory was so kind as to fill me in today (thanks again Cory!:D)

Ordered: 5/21 (2011 XLT, white plat tricoat, black interior, 202A with moonroof)

For those that have posted pics recently (msr56 and BigJay1957) - Looking Good! Some NICE looking vehicles out there - Enjoy!

PorterX - Good vibes being sent your way! Make sure you post some pics when yours comes!

Agree, the pics have been awesome.:D

You’re welcome! I’m sending good vibes now! :)

Cory

2012 ordered

I know this group is for 2011 X's but have read some 2012 chatter (like July 18th being build start date).

Our dealer convinced us to order 2012 but they did not know when next year models will be built. Interesting because they know about the factory having to "re-tool" to prepare for new X's being built. We at least have an Order# but no other info. Any ideas other than be patient :)

My ETA is 6/27 hopefully it arrives then can you check Cory just to make sure. Thanks!
Are these arrival ETAs usually accurate to the day?

My apologies to all those who had to wait so much longer, but I have to post this update:

2011 Explorer, XLT (see below for details)

order date: 5/19
VIN#: 6/3
Build date: 6/15
ETA: 6/27

currently "in transit" :biggthump

I'm so excited for you MuddlerMike! Best of luck for an on-time delivery!

Must have been such a relief to see those words..."in transit"...I'm at the uncertain "awaiting shipment" status...it's a nail-biter!

You MUST post pics when you pick her up! :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know this group is for 2011 X's but have read some 2012 chatter (like July 18th being build start date).

Our dealer convinced us to order 2012 but they did not know when next year models will be built. Interesting because they know about the factory having to "re-tool" to prepare for new X's being built. We at least have an Order# but no other info. Any ideas other than be patient :)
I looked into this and I verified that the date of July 18th is correct! I want to also add the disclaimer that this date is subject to change. Like snoopy2003 suggested, feel free to PM me with your order number and dealer name / dealer code and I’ll help by researching your current order status! :)

Cory

Back