4x4 Hi Low lights Flashing, No Wipers | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4x4 Hi Low lights Flashing, No Wipers

Back at it

I think I'm getting closer to the problem causer. The wipers and 4x4 work on days when the X is parked in the sun. Very hot interior temps. Also for the first time I noticed the Wipers ran when the 4x4 lights came on, however, they would not come back on once turned off. I concluded that this means that the problem lies in the wiper start relay circuit and not run circuit. I am thinking its a Ground issue, I am hoping to track it down soon as rainy season is here!!!!

Any other ideas, would be welcome....

I think I'm getting closer to the problem causer. The wipers and 4x4 work on days when the X is parked in the sun. Very hot interior temps. Also for the first time I noticed the Wipers ran when the 4x4 lights came on, however, they would not come back on once turned off. I concluded that this means that the problem lies in the wiper start relay circuit and not run circuit. I am thinking its a Ground issue, I am hoping to track it down soon as rainy season is here!!!!

Any other ideas, would be welcome....

Interesting, as when I got my truck I had to remove that dash cluster also to fish my satellite radio antenna in there... and my 4x4 switch mount was also broken. Never thought anything of it til just now. Going to find my superglue and pull it apart again.

Back