• Register Today It's free!

New Southeast Michigan ORV Park

cmax13007

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport (2dr)
Good news everyone. Just go home form a sweet car show where I found out that there is a new ORV park here in lower, Yes lower michigan.

I was told that the Bundy Hill Offroad Park has been open for 5 weeks now. An old gravel pit that has been converted into a series of trails ranging in difficulty. Open every Saturday and Sunday until November 2009, 8am-8pm (Dusk). To re-open in the spring.

9960 Chicago Rd, US-12
Jerome, MI 49249​

Level 1: Green
Trail surface consisting of loose rock, dirt, and sand with some slick rocks surfaces. Erosion, washes, gulches and rock steps no higer than 12" may be present. 4WD is recommended with good ground clearence and driving skills. Aggressive tires and limited slip would be a plus. Water and mud is possible.

-Family Area - Service Roads - Mud Flats Area - Scramble Area
- The Pit

Level 2: Yellow
Trail surfaces and rutted, rocky and sandy with steps not excedding 14", with considerable slick rock surfaces and are difficult with considerable erosion damage but passable. Water not exceeding 12" with some mud possible. Good vehicle approach and departure angles are helpful. Tall tires (32" plus) and traction added device (lockers, limited slips) is recommended. Above average driving skills are desirable. A winch would be a plus. Enhanceded suspension travel and ground clearence are helpful.

- Welcome Hill - Lil Hill - Luke's Ladder - Pea Stone Point 1 & 2
- Chicken Hill - Deer Run - Devils Hole

Level 3: Red
Trail consists of rock, trees, sand and considerable slick rock with many steps exceeding 24". Off camber inclines and declines are prevalent. Enhanced off road equipment is required including locking devices (front and rear), tall tires, maximum vehicle ground clearence, and tow hooks. A winch is desirable. Excellent driving skills are required. Vehicle, mechanical, equipment, or body damage is likely. Roll over possibilities exist.

-Nut Check - Bareback Trail - Satan's Ladder - Mild to Wild - Rock Crawl

Level 4: Orange
Let the carnage begin! Buggy teritory. Street driven 4X4's should not attempt this trail. Modified factory vehicles will not be able to complete this trail. Excellent driving skills are required. Roll over is very common. Winches, spare parts, and tools are recommended.

- Great Lakes Gulch - Bounty Gap - Warn Valley

Open to all ORV's, ATV's, Dirt Bikes, Quads, 4x4's Jeeps, Crawlers, Razors, Rhinos, Gators, and capable golf carts.

www.BundyHillOffroad.com

Check it out!! Planning a trip for mid November. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

CMAX

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone intersted in a spring explorer trip??

CMAX

Looks like a fun place, my '10 year looks pretty full. I may try it summer of '11! I've never been to Michigan.

Looks like a fun place, my '10 year looks pretty full. I may try it summer of '11! I've never been to Michigan.

Good looking Ranger, check out the RCD thread shock mounts or custom lift thread I started. Lift kits coming soon!!! Any runs near michigan, because i would be interested.

CMAX

maybe... if my ranger ever gets done...

I am going the second weekend in feb.

i drive a 1995 Explorer that has brand new cooper S/Ts on it and am looking for some good off road opportunities around grand rapids, michigan. Are there any runs in the plans or are there any parks that I should check out?

PM'd both of you

PM'd both of you

Hey sounds like a good time!! Yeah Great lakes is a nice club, havent been there in a while since my life has been so busy. I will see you there if i can make it.

CMAX

Just found this thread. I'm in a 3rd gen with a small lift and open diff. Anyone planning a run to bundy or mounds anytime soon?

Just found this thread. I'm in a 3rd gen with a small lift and open diff. Anyone planning a run to bundy or mounds anytime soon?

I could probably make it next weekend, 25th or 26th. Any takers?

CMAX

the mounds on the 19th or 25th would work good for me

EDIT: didnt understand your post till i read it the tenth time

the mounds on the 19th or 25th would work good for me

EDIT: didnt understand your post till i read it the tenth time

I am game for the 25th at the mounds. I will try to rally up some others for that day.

CMAX

if my explorer wasn't falling apart, and i had the funds, i would definitely go!! found bundy hill's website last year, and have been itching to go since then!! and i know a little place in hudson that serves a mean breakfast!! lol

I am game for the 25th at the mounds. I will try to rally up some others for that day.

CMAX

What time is everyone meeting there?

hey everyone im trying to get a bunch of ppl around for a 4th of july weekend get together here i have ppl that dont have explorers that are going with me but would like to get some more explorers out there lets get something together

time?.......

time?.......

Hey guys, sorry for the short notice. Today is my bros graduatio, but
I am game to meet up tomorrow at 10am at the mounds. If someone confirms I will be there...

CMAX

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys, sorry for the short notice. Today is my bros graduatio, but
I am game to meet up tomorrow at 10am at the mounds. If someone confirms I will be there...

CMAX

12-9:30pm on sundays....i wont make it till about 4 but ill be in my jimmy(32s)

Back