• Register Today It's free!

ETA tomorrow

snoopy2003

Reaction score
City, State
Eunice, LA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 (ordered 4/7)
My ETA is June 27 tomorrow should I be expecting a call from my dealer tomorrow? Or the ETAs are not usually correct?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My ETA is June 27 tomorrow should I be expecting a call from my dealer tomorrow? Or the ETAs are not usually correct?
I double checked in my system and verified the ETA of June 27, 2011 but that’s subject to change. From my experience, it’s still possible for it to go both ways. Try checking with your salesman to see if the new Explorer is on any of their reports yet!

Cory

Checked with my salesman and he finally has some info it is being unloaded off a train about 150 miles away and will be loaded on a truck for the rest of it's journey and should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Finally getting so close!!!!

Checked with my salesman and he finally has some info it is being unloaded off a train about 150 miles away and will be loaded on a truck for the rest of it's journey and should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Finally getting so close!!!!
That’s great news! It’s almost there!

Cory

I got it ! I got it! Amazing vehicle!!

Back