2007 F-250 Super Duty Harley Davidson | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 F-250 Super Duty Harley Davidson

ok everyone here is an update. After driving this beast for a couple months i realized i had a bad death wobble problem after a bit of research and some questions on another forum i found what i needed a dual steering stabilizer i went with a procomp one. Just got it put on today and what a difference it has made with the steering and just how it feels going over a bump or set of railroad tracks. I have to say that i am very happy with how it turned out. i will try and get some pics tomorrow

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well since the temps have been getting colder i learned something and that is that my factory batteries dont like cold weather lol so its time for a new set. Im also about to order a EGR delete kit,coolant filter kit,radiator flush with some EC-1, and depending on tax return a new Bullydog Tuner,Monitor

Im in love with your truck......AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Very nice.

Guy at work bought this and needed it towed to our shop it's a 78 Bronco.
fed7f577.jpg

WOW i was looking at ur truck and thought this looks familiar and after i looked at all the pics i looked to see where ur from. no wonder it looks familiar were both from altus. BTW nice truck

how much did u sell it for

Back