35's to be put on friday | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

35's to be put on friday

They are loctited on just fine. I went back after a couple hundred miles and tried to re-tighten and they wouldnt. They are on there just fine. They arent going anywhere. And wheel bearings are going to be stressed if i buy aftermarket wheels anyway not just with spacers. So im not too worried about it. Ive had about 2k miles on em and no problems at all. Once i purchase a house ill prob pick up new rims just cuz i want a different style but the spacers are just fine for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i know limited ... cant wait either ... and the best part is we live about 30 minutes from each other so i can see it in person :p: lol

Subscribin for pics!

At the shop now. They are tinting the entire front windshield then throwing the tires on

the suspense is killing all of us

At the shop now. They are tinting the entire front windshield then throwing the tires on

HURRY UP!!!

What % tint are you getting on the windshield??? I thought about 50% myself, but not enough to really do it. The 20% on the side does a great job though;)

photobucket-1157-1311030248661.jpg

photobucket-33321-1311030232496.jpg

photobucket-1602-1311030214381.jpg

auburn asked me to post the pics ... he said 37s woulda fit ... he also said he will get better pics after the alignment

The windshield couldn't be tinted because o the black dots that go around the whole windshield. I'm going to throw 5% on top of all the Rollins and back glass next week. I was bummed

photobucket-1157-1311030248661.jpg

photobucket-33321-1311030232496.jpg

photobucket-1602-1311030214381.jpg

auburn asked me to post the pics ... he said 37s woulda fit ... he also said he will get better pics after the alignment

SWEEEEET!!!

How loud are the tires on the road??? Also, they are too clean, give them a proper bath!!!!!

ILL!!!!!! those look amazing. great job. how much lift you have again? As for the tint. I wouldnt tint the windshield. Too much of a hassle with cops. But then again I do have 5% on everything else. In the back it correlates to 2.5% with the factory glass tint and the 5. I like it. cant see inside at all with any kind of glare or rain on the front. It its really sunny i can kinda make out shapes but the back is black as the pavement. cant see into the car at all. Would never go with anything other than 5 again. too damn hot in florida.

hes running 3 in lift spacers and 3 in body lift

Looks awesome!!!!!!!

Holy F*****' Sheep S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cosmic effort!!!!

Nice stuff - reminds me of Macknos' Mounty :salute:

you got a side shot of the rear wheel?

Those mud grapplers are some mean tires!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can I see a picture of your upper ball joints please?

:bsnicker: LOL!!

I am sure this would be my expression :eek: !!!!!

I wonder what shape his CV boots are in. Mine were touching the lower arms with 2" spacers! And the ball joint angle was awful! Lets talk about alignment stuff like negative camber, I had to get aftermarket adjuster kits and have them maxed out with 1.5" spacers, the camber is just barely in spec!

Back