The pre 2012 carlisle thread thread... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The pre 2012 carlisle thread thread...

SuRrEaLNJ

hail to the king, baby!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
out of my mind...
Year, Model & Trim Level
MUNK 07 Focus 97 XL1200C
well tradition states that the carlisle thread goes up in january, wicth is 6 months away. a few have said we should start the thread early this year. but thats not tradition.

so i figured lets open up a pre carlisle thread, thread!

discuss!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you really need a good shrink Jay

Just terrible. Haha.

You are all lunatics, and Jay is your king!

...and I'm very disappointed that E.F won't let me post in all caps :(

Seriously, are there things you guys would like to see done differently for next year's Carlisle? Or stuff we could add in?

Seriously, are there things you guys would like to see done differently for next year's Carlisle? Or stuff we could add in?

The weekend needs to be longer, if somehow to add another day in between Friday and Saturday or between Sat. and Sunday.

The weekend needs to be longer, if somehow to add another day in between Friday and Saturday or between Sat. and Sunday.

the only thing i know is that if we dont go on strike (and i should know in about 2 weeks) i more then likely will start making hotel reservations!

coleslaw fight! :D

and its only 323 days left!

miget wrestling please

I kinda wanna take about a week off for this upcoming Carlisle now. I just want to be as lazy as hell that entire weekend.

I kinda wanna take about a week off for this upcoming Carlisle now. I just want to be as lazy as hell that entire weekend.

yeah..... you know how we roll

when we add a extra day we shall call it funday!

Our recent MIA...

We regret not being able to make it to Carlisle.. from the thread, ya'll had a great time. Tif just started a new job, we had a deer'icent.. A lot of major events hit us at once. Things are starting to settle down, and getting back to normal.. We are planning ahead for next year, so the pre Carlisle thread is awesome ;).
We were having serious doubts about running our DD crazy sas'd in our area.. Good news.. Booger has a sister.. Snot!! We are now a two xploder family. '01 & '95.. Snot is in the shop as we speak, poppin our sas cherry! We will take plenty of photos, and keep everyone in touch. We plan to bring both next year, how soon is too soon for hotel, and when do they start with registration at Carlisle.. Thanks everyone.. hope to meet ya'll soon!

~Tif & Nia~
~:exp:Bogger Snot:exporange~

w....t.....ummmm.... F?

..?

whats that about skunk?

just think its funny as hell that you posted a month and a half after the AFN's... (not being sarcastic... I just think its funny... I'm weird like that:crazy:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back