RC/camping run June or July | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RC/camping run June or July

I'm not sure what's going on with this run for the weekend, but if Skunk wants to wheel my truck instead he knows he is more than welcome to. I'm going to have to stay off the trails completely....my slipped disc still hasn't healed and I can barely sit down for 10 minutes, let alone hours of bouncing around in the heat :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm. Maybe this isn't a good weekend to go on a run then. The problems and set backs keep stacking up. The clicking/popping noise from Moose is still there, even with the sway bars completely removed. It might benefit most parties involved to reschedule this run. I'm bummed to say that. I don't like not going on a run seeing as I don't have access to any trails around me to mess around on.

after sleeping on it and calming down about it, I came up with a few ideas to fix the truck, but still, with the heat, and now I f'ed up my back somehow, I doubt I can have it done by tomorrow..... Dan, not sure what your schedule is like, but maybe you could come up either over a weekend or even during the week if your off and we could fix both trucks... your call, just let me know.

after sleeping on it and calming down about it, I came up with a few ideas to fix the truck, but still, with the heat, and now I f'ed up my back somehow, I doubt I can have it done by tomorrow..... Dan, not sure what your schedule is like, but maybe you could come up either over a weekend or even during the week if your off and we could fix both trucks... your call, just let me know.

That sucks about your back. The two are two peas in a pod with your backs. This week coming up I have work as with the weekend. I'm off starting next Sunday and don't have work until that Thursday. I could come up and help you out then.

I'm assuming since Lindsy said she's staying of the trails we aren't going to make a trip to the lake to swim.

That sucks about your back. The two are two peas in a pod with your backs. This week coming up I have work as with the weekend. I'm off starting next Sunday and don't have work until that Thursday. I could come up and help you out then.

I'm assuming since Lindsy said she's staying of the trails we aren't going to make a trip to the lake to swim.

I'm sure we can make it to the lake.... you'd have to ask her

I'm sure we can make it to the lake.... you'd have to ask her

Good. I need a good swim in that freezing water with this heat.

It's a catch 22 on that one because I know being submerged in icy water would do wonders for the nerve swelling.

Nosveten said:
Hmm. Maybe this isn't a good weekend to go on a run then. The problems and set backs keep stacking up. The clicking/popping noise from Moose is still there, even with the sway bars completely removed. It might benefit most parties involved to reschedule this run. I'm bummed to say that. I don't like not going on a run seeing as I don't have access to any trails around me to mess around on.

I'm starting to think so too...last night I started getting heavy vibration in the front end I think the bearings are shot but I have no time to swap them out before Saturday...

Its the curse of the heat! Maybe we should just try again in a few months?

Well, after last night I have to agree with you guys..this run is just gonna have to be postponed. Skunk was trying to work on his doubler by himself last night and it let go when he wasn't expecting. Suffice to say he really needs stitches but he refuses to go to the e.r :mad:

We'll just have to make this one up at a later date, sorry!

maybe all of you guys should just come wheeling with the bronco gang in the 3rd week of august.... Unlike EF, we actually have a good sized group that attend meets lol

Where are you guys wheeling? Maybe I'll test out the BII if it's together by then...

Spas/Skunk sorry about your injuries. Hope every heals up soon. I'm itching for some trail action.

were runnin this weekend, camping sat night, wheelin sunday... hit me up if your interested.

unfortunatly, due to the large group of bigger trucks, 32/33" tires and at least one locker/LS manditory, otherwise you'll destroy your vehicle.

Back