Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 122 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kazer, you have done an AMAZING job with that Ex!

Agreed!!

Finally joined the "285's" Club

IMAG0462.jpg

more pics at bottom of registry
|
|
V

Nice!!!

Is there a 315 club yet lol should be getting my 315/75r16 soon I can't wait !

DUDE kazer, that looks amazing!!

Looks good welcome to the 285 and cooper stt club! Lol

X2 on all the comment's above and adding Bloody awesome!

hey thanks everyone! i appreciate all the positive feedback. i just got my running boards off and all my trimming done (No rub even at full lock). Now the ex can actually represent the FX4 logo haha

gamecooks - the tires were my 19th bday present from myself lol, i got all 4 for $150 and theres still decent tread on them. how do they handle? lynchy said they were sloppy in the rain? should i look into getting them siped?

quick pic of the finished product
IMAG0469.jpg

I havent had em in the rain yet cause im stuck in the desert... but what little rain weve had here they seem to be ok

Is there a 315 club yet lol should be getting my 315/75r16 soon I can't wait !

so far, Auburnfan has 35"s which are 325's....so youd be the first to be inbetween lol

auburn has 315 which are 35s

whoops, my bad. sorry 941 lol

hey thanks everyone! i appreciate all the positive feedback. i just got my running boards off and all my trimming done (No rub even at full lock). Now the ex can actually represent the FX4 logo haha

gamecooks - the tires were my 19th bday present from myself lol, i got all 4 for $150 and theres still decent tread on them. how do they handle? lynchy said they were sloppy in the rain? should i look into getting them siped?

quick pic of the finished product
IMAG0469.jpg

Now get some skid plates on there :p:

i painted my stock caps and they didnt turn out too bad

here ya go mgg

gregorh17's rims

20110617124242.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ehhh... more work but im still thinking painting the wheels black with a big chrome cap.

Back