Your Favorite Song to Bump? | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Your Favorite Song to Bump?

if you want songs that are hard non stop bass you need imma be by black eyed peas and drop the world by lil wayne when i play those my house shakes from the amount of bass coming out of my truck. by the way i have 2 12inch Rockford's, a 300w Rockford amp, 2 400w Jensens 6x8(front), and 2 350w Pioneers 6x8(back). its a starter system not bad it hits a lot harder then you would think.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

" PUT ON " by Young Jezzy. Never found another soung that hits at all the different bass levels. Although everything bumps in my X. Got all Kenwood mid and highs in the doors with extra tweeters ( No bass at all if amp to subs are turnd off) and 2 12" kenwoods bridged to a 1500 watt amp and 2 10" Kenwoods to a 750 watt amp.( 4 subs total) My friends cant even sit in the back seat when i turn it up.
Im a city boy and proud of it!!!

Twista- Pimp Like Me
Winds of Plague- any songs
OCEANO- Distrct of Misery
Lil jon- Da Blow
Death metal/core in general :)

"Diabolical Figures"-Graveworm
"Anything and Everything"-V-Mob. I like double bass.

Kill or be Killed-Do or Die
We are Waiting, late night tip- 3 6 mafia.

Hold on (subfocus feat amber coffman) <-sick growl kicks in after about a minute
stomp (ratatat, t.I., young buck, and ludacris)
I can go thug (twerkshop remix feat ludacris)
santeria (sublime) <- never get tired of that song, and no matter how you play it, its still great

summer time with the windows down "how's it goin' down" by DMX

if you want some real OG **** that hits, youtube andre nickatina "scottie 15". i promise you will be downloading this song so you can bump it in your ride. if youre driving home from the club early in the morning, try "4AM bay bridge music" also by andre nickatina. i bump this everytime im crossing the bay bridge when im coming home from the clubs on the weekend.

Brass Monkey by Beastie Boys is pretty loud. Just wish I had some subs.

Although the Alpine SPR-68s are a pretty damn good speaker.

Back