Traded The Explorer for a new car :( | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Traded The Explorer for a new car :(

specialized7

Reaction score
City, State
saskatoon
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 SPORT
Well guys the time had come and i got rid of the explorer. I traded my 2002 Honda civic and my Explorer for a
2002 BMW 330ci with m package, sport package, and cold weather package.
here it is
IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice car!! Those rims are sharp

Nice new ride...

I have been looking at the BMW lineup lately... Really looking for a 5 series with a manual without going to the expense of the M5...

Would love an M5 without the higher insurance cost...

Just out of curiousity how many miles or kilometers are on her and is it a manual?

Thanks guys, It has 150 x.. kilometers or 93 000 miles.
its an automatic with the steptronic transmission. so you can manually shift the gears aswell.

that car is a great ride, but get ready for astronomical repair and maint. estimates and problems not even BMW knows how to fix!

that car is a great ride, but get ready for astronomical repair and maint. estimates and problems not even BMW knows how to fix!

+1 with that. My brother has a BMW and although he loves the car (It is sweet to ride in and drive), he is constantly *****ing about how expensive the maintenance and repairs are compared to his Expedition.

Yea so iv heard.
BMW= Break My Wallet
im planning on using it for a raodtrip and i will put it up for sale soon

Well the BMW has been great! but winter is coming so GUESS WHAT
Im picking up a 1996 4x4 Ranger with the v6 on Saturday. Already planning on lifting it and i dont even have it yet.

Glad to hear you'll be back in the game;)

Yeah, that didn't take long. :D

it has heat.........lol

That is a sharp ride, thats for sure.

But glad to hear your already coming back :D

I'll echo that...I used to have a 3 series. I did all the repairs myself and the car still nickle and dimed me to death.

yep . I pick it up on saturday. The BMW cold weather package consists of heated seats and a skibag haha.
i had to do the intake boots on the bmw which costed 90 for parts. so not to bad so far.
one thing is though the oil fiter for the bmw is 22 bux and it holds 7 litres of oil!!!
its twice the price for an oil change then the explorer was

I have 3 oil filters left over from my car that I would ship to you if you weren't in Canada!

Holy Crap

Nice car!, and it came with three bad ass JL Audio subs?! So is the rest of the sound system killer too?!

Nice!

yea its got a really good stereo. it has 2 tvs and a dvd player.
This ranger has warn manual locking hubs and a new clutch.

UPDATE!!!
went to go pick up the ranger and it blew up on the test drive haha. Intake gaskets let go and started spewing coolant everywhere. the coolant looked like it had oil in it aswell. I didnt buy it.

BUT i got approved for finacing a 2004 Sport trac so im pretty excited about that. I will be keeping the BMW aswell

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! The Beemer and new Sport Trac to come!

Back