Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 126 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

@Gregohr17 Do you have any other pics of your wheels? It looks like you painted the center cap.. I have the 02 XLT wheels and was thinking of doing the same bu I don't know how good it would look. Has anyone seen them??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great set up. Like the fact you're able to keep the trunk space. How does one 12 hit? I'm probably going to go with a 15. Ditching the air box mod. The prongs that hold the vacuum line in broke off and the line came loose. Dropping the CAI tomorrow.

2004 Explorer with 39k miles? I'm jealous.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...6460615?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c5ea56cc7

It hits pretty good. I haven't really turned it up too much, for some reason I feel like my fiberglass box is going to explode into a million pieces if the gain is too high or something. But, I think it sounds great for the sound quality you'd expect from a sealed box type system. It definitely has quite the punch, could almost not even tell it's a shallow mount woofer. When I do have it up a bit, there's no distortion, hardly any rattling, and you can feel the bass through the seats. And apparently hear me from a few blocks away hah.

I'm very impressed so far with this woofer. I'm going to have to get over my fears and test this thing out to the max soon. The only downside, is that even with the big-three upgrade, and the 1/0 wiring, my lights dim like mad. May be time for a new alternator and better quality battery.

i just wanted to throw a few pics of the X up on here ... just had a wash ... havent did anything with it lately :( low on $$

Nice, clean X! I swore I was looking at a photo of mine when I first glanced at those. The tires very much resembled the DuraTracs at first.

thanks my03 ... and thanks strike ... I remember looking at your x before I lifted mine ... exactly the same except the eb tan and 2 more cylinders haha and very nice x btw

Haha, thanks. It's kind of funny, a lot of people laugh at me when I take mine to the wash a lot, because it's a lifted truck with big tires, they almost expect it to be dirty. I like to keep mine in a nice and clean condition. Play when I can, but it goes back to clean right away haha - I have to keep it lookin' clean!

i dont have anymore pictures and can't take them right now bc I'm at college. but what i did was pretty basic. I just pried them off with two screw drivers and then using masking tape and cut it down to the size of the ford emblems and then did multiple coats of spray paint. Best results if they dry inside

i dont have anymore pictures and can't take them right now bc I'm at college. but what i did was pretty basic. I just pried them off with two screw drivers and then using masking tape and cut it down to the size of the ford emblems and then did multiple coats of spray paint. Best results if they dry inside

hey mate which hid kit are you using? and did you do anything to your housing? i currently have the black housing from ebay.

vmGjR.jpg

they look good man but I'm just using from xenon replacement bulbs that were like 20 bucks from my local napa store. They had the the fancy look without the price!

Got my lights installed figured I'd throw some pics up of how she sits now.
SDC16566.jpg

SDC16569.jpg

SDC16571.jpg

My wife took these so I apologize for no night shots but she was nice enough to snap a few :) also got my billet grille but I wont be able to put that on until around December..Leave=Quality with wife+Explorer

Looks awesome!

rescuing the dueling jimmys
th_0013.jpg

th_0022.jpg

first video....the pink jimmy was already framed out in the mud and the black jimmy was turning around to pull him out and found a drop off. gotta love open differentials

soooo jealous of the 285s. Great pics!

Good evening all, I just got back from Indian Truck Trail in Cleveland National Forest, went all the way up to Santiago Peak. I snapped afew pictures.. I'll share the ones I have for now. Hope you enjoy!

64969986857957_100000348747367_944639_1269453324_n.jpg

64969800191309_100000348747367_944638_1138006306_n.jpg

And of course, the view from the top.

264969573524665_100000348747367_944636_501735942_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what do yall think. it cost $10 cheap mod
b001837d.jpg

f8697cbf.jpg

Back