Coil Seats HomeMade or Not..Also looking for a used FPR | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Coil Seats HomeMade or Not..Also looking for a used FPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

69Explorer69

Reaction score
City, State
Hagerstown MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT 4x4 4dr
i was looking for a pair of f150 spacers for my cheap lift..i know you shouldn't do things the cheap way but i really want a lift and cant get a real one untill closer to tax time. I really dont care if they are homemade or not as long as they are good to use i will be happy.It would be for a 1st gen..i would also be looking for a FPR maybe somebody as laying around i dont care if its just used as long as its still good...i know i can buy them from Rockauto for 60 i was just trying to see if i could save a little $$ as i dont think i will have this engine in for long...:D

man i didnt relize i posted this is the wrong section. If a mod would please move this to the "Parts Wanted Section" again i am sorry i had my kids up my butt and did relize what forum i was in:D

...Since you are "Elite", you can move it yourself..:biggthump

..Just use the thread tools on the top of the first post of this thread..;)

id just save ur money for the spacers and just go get some 3" diameter washers with the right center hole(1"?i think) and stack as much as you want or can. i spent like less than 10 bucks for mine at sunset wire and rope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back