Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 128 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I've considered doing that myself, but Street Scence makes a similar grill and I'll more likely go that route, even though making my own would be A LOT cheaper. Maybe after you do yours(with a write-up;)) it'll motivate me to do the same.

I'm just worried the wire gauge of what you are using might flex a little on such a large opening, but then again I haven't really messed with what you are using so I can't say for sure.

i will do a write up, and i didnt really think about it flexing ill have to see when i go to the steel yard and see

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i will do a write up, and i didnt really think about it flexing ill have to see when i go to the steel yard and see

how about a write up on the fog light grills? :)

Thanks! That was actually before I even washed it, beads up even better!!! I do the basic two bucket method and then use Turtle Wax-Wax as you Dry when drying it off. Does a great job making the black pop and holds up to the weather fairly well.

I love black when its clean, but its a ***** when dirty. The red on mine looks great all cleaned up too. I usually wash once a week and wax with meguiars nxt 2.0 or the hi tech yellow wax. Beads water like a champ

I guess I'll post up a few pics of my 05. Nothing changed...
s2.jpg

s6.jpg

s5.jpg

Love the sunset shots! or sunrise?

juup. agree. cool pics. the last one is the best...
two sun's ... ;-)

cu tom

Still itchin' to get some new shots taken. I may today. She's a little dirty from playing yesterday in the woods. Maybe the dirt will add some character to the photos ;p Weather is a bit blah too, oh well ;x

ExplorerKing i'm so mad at you cuz im jealous, I wanted to do this before and now i really really wanna do it, with the top and bottom also done it would look amazing, cant wait to see the final product so i know what my front end will look like. But i will make some sort of change so yours and mine wont be the same. ...Still waiting on price to :(

ExplorerKing i'm so mad at you cuz im jealous, I wanted to do this before and now i really really wanna do it, with the top and bottom also done it would look amazing, cant wait to see the final product so i know what my front end will look like. But i will make some sort of change so yours and mine wont be the same. ...Still waiting on price to :(

college student. Are u asking how much all the meterials cost. And you can make it look like the same

college student. Are u asking how much all the meterials cost. And you can make it look like the same

i said price but i meant the section still. mine are supposed to be next to the tuck boxes and stuff but there isn't any or im in the wrong section and no copying can get me kicked off campus

Explorerdemic dishonesty

i said price but i meant the section still. mine are supposed to be next to the tuck boxes and stuff but there isn't any or im in the wrong section and no copying can get me kicked off campus

Mine is by the mailboxes and door handles. Ask the guys there for metal by the piece. My expanded metal is below the sheet metal hope this helps. I'll go and check my other lowes

ill notch it for the light and add another light

So i decided to install HIDS in my ex.
Ordered from VVME(Great price+Shipping) got 35w 12k w relay harness for about 70$

BnUzc.jpg

H4RRi.jpg

Have some pictures at night too, theyre wicked bright and have a purpleish tint to them. However i do wish i could have proper projectors and i do think i'll be selling my ex within the next year or so.

OUCH! Thank god I only hit a Passat, lol. Just needed new hood, bumper, fascia and drivers side fender. Of course it helps that I swerved and pretty just glanced the back of it, lol.

You guys ever see a FORD ambulance vs. a crappy little Toyota? My baby came out of that encounter with a mere scratch on the diamond plating on the front corner of the box, the lady ended up with a completely destroyed front end and two tickets! HAHA!!! :D:D

howd you get dual exhaust? everyone in town i ask say my spare tire is in the way did you take it otu or what?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This isn't really a reply to anything but i figured this would be a good place to share...

I spanked this kid in his cobalt SS today hahahaha. he was tailgating me really bad and revving at the next stoplight so i just punched it and owned! HA! :D It was one of the best feelings ever! just thought i'd let everyone know :)

Back