4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here is my new toy.
maxwellkustomsexplorer.jpg

waiting on lowering kit and frame hider mouldings

I kinda like that setup. Looks sleek! I'm all for 4x4 explorers but yours is an exception! :p:

So what new setup are you getting on your truck King? New diffs/gears right?

Well here's the latest. She's been dressed up like this for over a year now and these are some pics I'v takin' during that time.

BTW, some of these pics down at the bottom you see the driver, it's one of my buddies that wanted to drive it while i took some pics.

expractice4.png

expractice5.png

expractice8.png

expractice2.png

expractice9.jpg

expractice6.png

expractice3.png

DSCN1268.jpg

DSCN0890.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

That is sick Explorer, King of So Cal! Can I have it for free? :p:

Awesome photos, thanks for amassing/sharing them all.

nice pics u got there zac

Well here's the latest. She's been dressed up like this for over a year now and these are some pics I'v takin' during that time.

BTW, some of these pics down at the bottom you see the driver, it's one of my buddies that wanted to drive it while i took some pics.

The explorer looks great.

Thanks guys.

Love the grill inserts and headlights:thumbsup: Love to do that the wife's '06, but she will not let me touch it....Yet:D

hey king nice ride! what lift do you have?

hey king nice ride! what lift do you have?

Thanks. Truxxx lift and I hate it. If you have 2k laying around I suggest you do it right and get some King shocks.

Thanks. Truxxx lift and I hate it. If you have 2k laying around I suggest you do it right and get some King shocks.

do they have a bolt on kit of our 4th gen explorer?

Ha, I was wondering the same question. Neat looking hardware, I just cannot figure out which one to get. I would imagine the F-150 would be the closest.

Ok- that truck looks bad ass... Nice! :thumbsup:

Ha, I was wondering the same question. Neat looking hardware, I just cannot figure out which one to get. I would imagine the F-150 would be the closest.

I've had some email correspond with Dave Turner Motorsports, who uses King shocks on a 2nd Gen ST racer, but they don't have anything bolt on for us (their ST is for rally,etc. so it has a custom roll cage, to which to shocks mount to). They seemed like good guys to me though, and I'm sure they'd be happy if somebody came by and talked with them about fabbing a kit of sorts of.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No, but I talked to Brandon at BTF and he said its no biggie. Well.. I guess "biggie" depends on your budget.

Back