• Register Today It's free!

starter fuse prank?

05trac1217

Reaction score
City, State
houston, texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 sports trac
okay so me and my friend regulary go wheeling in our sports trac. i want to pull a prank on him. i have an idea that there is fuse that connects to the starter. correct me if i am wrong, but if i remove that wont his car not start? if im correct which fuse and where do i find it. also open to other ideas if someone wants to chime in......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

o.... ok cool. any other possible good one? goal is to mess with the car with no perminent damage done.

Hahaha I like this. Subscribing. :thumbsup:

Not a good idea, IMO. I hope to never get into one of these prank wars because I will tear my vehicle apart to find a noise I don't like.

I'd watch videos, though.

small piece of raw meat under the back seat.. although this one takes a day.

BLOW UP HIS TRUCK! HAHAH extreme.....

what about a BB in the tire pressure opening to give it a slow leak?

Does he have a superchip? If you know where it is, pull it slightly out so its about halfway in and halfway out, at an angle, if that makes any sense... one time my superchip got knocked slightly out... Car wouldn't start, couldn't jump it, nothing... that one took a while to figure out.

hmmm.....
sounds like a good thing to try on a sport trac at an auction, so no-one bids on it too

Zip tie his break pedal down. He'll figure it out pretty quick, but will have to get back out and find something to cut it with.

I second the zip tie on the drive shaft prank. My friends got me with that one before. They tied a piece of a heavy duty strap to my drive shaft. Scared the hell out of me, i didnt know what the hell was going on... and then i looked under the car. FUNNY REAL FUNNY

- confetti in the visor mirror lid, or air vents
- fill car with pingpong balls
- vaseline handles
- vegetable oil on muffler

confetti in the visor mirror lid, or air vents

This is incredibly mean.

My mother thought it would be a sweet gesture for my high school graduation. I pulled out all of the interior, including carpet, to clean it out. To this day, I still find confetti...8 years later.

This is incredibly mean.

My mother thought it would be a sweet gesture for my high school graduation. I pulled out all of the interior, including carpet, to clean it out. To this day, I still find confetti...8 years later.

Hahahaha thats awesome!

horn hooked to the brake lights is always fun. or if you have time, hook up his windshield washer to the brakes, then run a tube into the cab so when he hits the brake, its shower time!

Boy I haven't posted here in a while.

A good one we always did to each other is to pull the fuel pump fuse. You can sit there and crank the car over all day and it will never start :D.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back