Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 130 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Oh the step bars are westin too? Are the much different than stock? And ill be banging my head against a wall trying to install that remote start I'm sure

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ill be banging my head against a wall trying to install that remote start I'm sure

I was... :banghead: Just make sure you keep all your wires nice and clean, and take extra care in the steering column.

Oh the step bars are westin too? Are the much different than stock? And ill be banging my head against a wall trying to install that remote start I'm sure
Yea they're westin too .... they are the standard 3 or 4 inch round tubes and good luck with the remote start .... electrical is not my strong suite ... maybe do a write up? :)

thought about just debadging the back and leaving the sides, somethin about those letters being the only shiny Chrome-like things left on my truck makes me want to keep them.
Personally if you debadge do exactly what you said. I couldn't stand nothing on the sides of my truck. It looks too bare. Truck looks really good btw.

As always looking good brother ... thought about debadging it? Btw hopefully this weekend ill have some new accessories ... auburnfans brushguard and step bars :) and what's next on the list for ya?

His Explorer is the background on my work computer haha. I guess I'll have to switch it over to yours once you get that brush guard and step bars installed. did you get his lights too?

kazer, nice and cool looking ex.
so i would go also for a kind of bug shield and front grill. but, not availible in germany. only expensiv shipping from us.... :-(

greetings tom

The carbon fiber needs to go.

yeh im not really feeling it either, they were all slightly off except for the ones on the doors

His Explorer is the background on my work computer haha. I guess I'll have to switch it over to yours once you get that brush guard and step bars installed. did you get his lights too?

honstly im not sure if hes gonna give them up ... supposed to hopefully get em today ... and thanks i always wanted to be someones background :) haha

She's been retired from mudding after a short career. I call her the mall crawling pavement princess

That's no fun at all...though I don't plan to "mud " mine I will do trails etc...

She's been retired from mudding after a short career. I call her the mall crawling pavement princess

i totally missed that ... thats awesome ... i might have to steal that from you and make a little decal on the back window

what size tires are those

They are in his signature, but 285's

honstly im not sure if hes gonna give them up ... supposed to hopefully get em today ... and thanks i always wanted to be someones background haha

You already have a great looking truck man! but I hope everything works out on that end!

Thanks Jwigs ... I talked to him today and were planning for the weekend .. btw I was referring to the lights about getting them ... he's losing the brushguard and step bars to get custom bumpers in the future ... im hoping we get some pics of ours together but mine will be so small beside his mini monster truck lol

That's no fun at all...though I don't plan to "mud " mine I will do trails etc...

all there is around here is mud :( i'd lock it front and rear if there were a lot of trails around here and someone to explore with lol. makes me wanna move west...or atleast near traily mountains

trio.jpg

My truck with my friends' vehicles. I think the Explorer looks the best :D

Nate, that a storage place? And does everything in Utah have mountains behind it!?!?!?! Pics look awesome as always!

all there is around here is mud :( i'd lock it front and rear if there were a lot of trails around here and someone to explore with lol. makes me wanna move west...or atleast near traily mountains

Just move a little south, we have ton's of trails!

Nate, that a storage place? And does everything in Utah have mountains behind it!?!?!?! Pics look awesome as always!

yeah thats a storage facility. No matter where you go in Utah theres always mountains. The valleys here are all surrounded. I guess I can photo shop to make it look like the midwest. Lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Need to black out the tails and headlights too, then when driving really fast down freeway at night and cops chase you just shut the lights off

Back