• Register Today It's free!

? Regarding ESP Rental

SeanEXP

Reaction score
City, State
NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Explorer EB
Search the form and couldn't quite place my finger on where to place this one. Please forgive me if this isn't the right section.

A year ago when I had the rear diff. overhauled and some other work done, it took a little bit over a week. No cost to me expect the $100 deductible and a free rental for the duration of the covered repaired. I had the basic $30 a day coverage for a rental. They stuck me with a tiny focus. Hey..I was grateful that I had a loaner for the time and wasn't in a situation where I had to pay money for a rental.

My little boy has real long legs and he sits in the middle in a car seat. The focus had this hump in the middle which cause his legs to be cramped and very uncomfortable. After this, I made a promise to myself that I would get the enhanced rental on the next one I purchase when the existing one I had at the time was close to expiring. The enhanced rental cover up to $70 a day.

I have no idea what the dealer charge for rental on their vehicle(loaners), but what should I expect for $70 a day? I pray it isn't another focus....

Also, would it be possible to get a vehicle more than $70 and just cover the difference?

Any experience...what kind of loaner did you receive when getting work done under the ESP?

Thank in advance for the information. :)

Depending on where you live 70 a day will get almost anything you want but you can always upgrade and pay the difference.

I had the same thing done. Rear end was rebuilt under my purchased extended warranty, I was put in a 2006/2007 Ford Taurus. Not a bad car.

Fight it with your dealership or your insurance.I refused to take any thing that didn't have a third row seat. Explained it to them firmly yet nicely and they didn't think twice, I ended up with a Freestyle Wagon it was actually a pretty good awd 7 seater and extremely comfy.I'm paying insurance for a truck I want a truck if anything happens to my.vehicle. it will work.

Back