Torque Monster Headers are awesome | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Torque Monster Headers are awesome

holy lord!! are u serious $689 .. thats insane !! isnt there anywhere cheaper?

Bob makes little profit on these puppies. He almost does it as a service to us 5.0 owners from a guy who loves 5.0 equipped Explorers/Mountaineers as much as we do.

Mine will pay for themselves some day just in the better mileage I'm seeing around town already.

I've never seen a TMH owner who has regretted their purchase. You can only buy them direct, so good luck finding something that compares. Look at the Ford Racing offering and yes they're cheaper, but they're almost identical to stock.

As Turdle said....you've got to pay to play. Money well spent.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ordered the Torque Monster Headers from Bob on 7/24/11 for $824.00 paid thru paypal. I have emailed & spoke with Bob on the phone, 4 LIES & 1 month later, I still have NO HEADERS. I would think very hard before ordering anything from this A__HOLE. I'm calling paypal to open a dispute to get my money back and then I'm going on ripoff report to post warnings about this company and Bob. The phone # he shows on paypal is wrong. BUYER BEWARE

He works on these after is regular job so you will have to be patience. It took almost 6 months to get mine as he had to make them custom for my body lift. I just got them put in last weekend after ordering them in February. He was nice enough to answer questions I had during my install. Patience grasshopper, they are well worth the wait.

It's good though atleast even though alot of people are having to wait a lil longer than in years past that atleast people can still aquire these unique Headers for our 5.0 Explorers. I hope Bob realizes how appreciated he is from the 5.0 community because he is the ONLY option at this point for headers aside from paying an ASSINE amount of cash for a shop to fabricate custom ones and they're gonna want your truck in the shop there to do it.

It's good though atleast even though alot of people are having to wait a lil longer than in years past that atleast people can still aquire these unique Headers for our 5.0 Explorers. I hope Bob realizes how appreciated he is from the 5.0 community because he is the ONLY option at this point for headers aside from paying an ASSINE amount of cash for a shop to fabricate custom ones and they're gonna want your truck in the shop there to do it.

The guy could probably make a killing in profit if he just made headers for everyone who wanted them. Every time I get close to purchasing a pair I get turned off to the fact that he is basically a no show.

It is the right thing to do to atleast followup with someone who just forked out $700+ for a product, regardless of his schedule.

un tuned or not that does not sound like a stock cam. and thoes tmh headders are well worth it. but i came across a set of fms(ford motor sports) and i just hogged them out but man what i would give to have thoes tmh.

I talked to Bob today on the phone and ordered a pair. He is a very cool guy and is going to drive to my house and deliver them becaus I am close to his brother in law. Id say thats pretty cool!

I talked to Bob today on the phone and ordered a pair. He is a very cool guy and is going to drive to my house and deliver them becaus I am close to his brother in law. Id say thats pretty cool!

That is customer Service right there! He appreciates his customers greatly by doing something like that.:thumbsup:

Glad to hear some good news from TMH for a change. :):thumbsup:

Well Bob dropped off my headers to me just at about 2 weeks after I first spoke to him on the phone and ordered a pair. This is a cool guy who has a true passion for these things. They are beautiful and very well put together. I installed them while I had my core support fully cut out for my upgrade build and everything fit stellar. I would definitely recommend his product. I cant wait to get the truck fired back up and running after it's done.

i am on the phone with him right now about placing a order with him. he is saying about 4 weeks with shipping time up to the great white north.

i am on the phone with him right now about placing a order with him. He is saying about 4 weeks with shipping time up to the great white north.

Nice! :thumbsup:

When I talked to him he said he had something like 30 orders. Apparently Ford discontinued the headers for these things so it sounds like I got mine just in time for the rush, ahah

I have had my TMH for several years now and they are just as awesome as the day they were installed. Bob has always gone above and beyond.

Back