• Register Today It's free!

How to get Sirius radio ID?

hottdogg

Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Ford Explorer
Anybody know how to get the Sirius Radio ID, the Sirius website has what looks to be for the 2011+ EX but when I push down on the Sirius button and 1together it doesn't work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go to Sirius channel 0 on your radio. It will display the ID.

Anybody know how to get the Sirius Radio ID, the Sirius website has what looks to be for the 2011+ EX but when I push down on the Sirius button and 1together it doesn't work.
It seems to me the number was also on some printed material I received when I picked up my Explorer. I never had to use it since the dealership activated my 6 month membership.

If its base model you may not have sirius, my explorer is base and didn't come with sirius.

Thanks guys I thought that it was listed on the sirius handout he gave me but I have no clue where I put that but I will check channel 0.

If its base model you may not have sirius, my explorer is base and didn't come with sirius.

That's surprising because I have a 2012 Base model but it came with Sync so maybe that's a package to get Sirius included...I thought all the newer Fords had Sirius standard though.

Hey, Everyone!

To get the ESN on the Base model Explorer with SYNC, do the following:

To access other options in SIRIUS mode, press MENU > SIRIUS.
Show ESN: Select to view your Satellite Radio Electronic Serial
Number (ESN). You will need this number when communicating with
SIRIUS to activate, modify or track your satellite radio account.
This can also be found on page 52 of your Owners Guide (2nd printing).

To get the ESN on your MyFord Touch, do the following:

When on SIRIUS, press OPTIONS, then select Electronic Serial Number (ESN).
This can be found in your MyFord/Lincoln Touch Supplement (2nd printing), on page 23.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Rebecca

Back