4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PWR Adict, I love the look of the pocket style fender flares. I have a 2007 Sport Trac, which is identical to the front of your truck, which company did you go with for the fender flares. Also, did you have to modify them to fit your truck?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great pictures man! The Explorer looks great. Looks like your friend is getting a work out chasing it or whatever he's doing. :D

looks likes you guys are having soo much fun. greats picutres.

PWR Adict, I love the look of the pocket style fender flares. I have a 2007 Sport Trac, which is identical to the front of your truck, which company did you go with for the fender flares. Also, did you have to modify them to fit your truck?

He made them himself, so yea he had to modify them 100% to fit. I was having him made me a set but I backed out last minute. Still would like some in the future.

took my explorer for a drive
also got my frame hiders on
oldtown.jpg

Looks good, though I feel it's missing something on the front. :D

Wow, this is crazy good. Do you think DPD will mess with you because of the front license plate being obscured?

Wow, this is crazy good. Do you think DPD will mess with you because of the front license plate being obscured?

Thanks!

I hope not. I drove around almost a year with no front plate. But I may have just been lucky.

Not bad, alot of the same **** as mine. Your headlights are different though. How do those fog lights perform to the stock lights. I've been wanting some but really dout their better then stock.

Thanks.

They suck actually. I just got them on last night, and I'm not impressed at all. The fit is not that great, light output terrible. The Halos can be wired separately, but I just connected them to fog light wires.

I'll probably go back to the factory ones.

AVS "Projector" covers on the headlights. Reasonable price and super easy to install.

great cars guys!!
i hope i can find a good one next year :)

where can i find a good shop in the internet for parts??

Beautiful pics Electrician, in what part of Saudi Arabia was that pic taken?:thumbsup:

They were taken in Al-Baha providance in the southern reagion of Saudi Arabia

Very Beautiful pics as wells as great looking Ex's.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back