Fall Wheeling. . .? ? ?

Paul

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Grit City, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 “Sport”
Anyone have any wheeling plans ? ? ? I mean, that they want to include others on ? ? ?

Paul
'91 Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Umm, you just missed another Naches pass run.

There may be something around Halloween I'm sure you'd be welcome to participate in/on.

I think the last run was all planned on FB

Just . . . can't . . . commit . . .

Hmm, then what's the point of the NW Explorers forum here??

Whoa, hold on there. ;) We wheel with all brands of rigs, some aren't Fords (I know, sacrilegious) :rolleyes: and they aren't on EF.

Don't kick us out just yet ;)

I'm game to hit the dirt this Saturday Paul and pretty sure Dwight is too as long as he's not doing union negotiations. No plans as to where but probably up hwy 410. For sure the following week (29th) at Evans Creek if you care to join.

Whoa, hold on there. ;) We wheel with all brands of rigs, some aren't Fords (I know, sacrilegious) :rolleyes: .

Yep, I do too.:thumbsup: Nothing wrong with wheelin' with other brands, but don't forget about those on this site who may be interested in joining along too. Otherwise isn't that reverse discrimination?? ;)

Hmm, what's the point of you posting in the NW Explorers if your in Arina

When I figure out where Arina is I'll get back to ya:D

No intention on starting a pissing contest here - - - more of a testament to the fact there is a lot of wheeling happening and not much info posted here about it . . .

People have a certain 'click' of people they enjoying wheeling with, I have no problem with that. . . Some of us have varied interests (BTW congrats on the Dart bracket race win), so I've got no issues being dismissed from most of the activity due to the fact I spend a lot of the summer months on motorcycles. . .

There's always Moab. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Weird, my post must be invisible. I'm game for most anything east or west side

No intention on starting a pissing contest here - - - more of a testament to the fact there is a lot of wheeling happening and not much info posted here about it . . .

People have a certain 'click' of people they enjoying wheeling with, I have no problem with that. . . Some of us have varied interests (BTW congrats on the Dart bracket race win), so I've got no issues being dismissed from most of the activity due to the fact I spend a lot of the sumer months on motorcycles. . .

There's always Moab. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Speaking of which are you going next year?

Crap, nobody can see my posts? Must need more lift or something ........

Damn phone:D iam not trying to start any pissing match, just having fun:chug::thumbsup:

Yeah, thought you might have meant "Arizona", but since Rick owns the site, pretty sure he's welcome to post anywhere he wants. . .

Ricky - it's not the lift, its the font! Up for a run this weekend, send me an IM on Facebook . . . Hah! Just kidding. . . or j/k

Joe - You bet, but only if Kevin's coming ! ! !

Paul
'91 Sport

Paul, last weekend was an All Wheelers (now Eastern Wash Adventures) invite from CEG. I'll bet he would invite you too if he knew how to contact you. Let him know, OK? ;)

I enjoy wheeling with you, would like to do it more often. :thumbsup:

Rick, I've tried to invite several of the newer NW forum members through the forum but we seem to always end up with the same core of people. :rolleyes:

Anybody that cares:p:, I'm out for this weekend. I'm on call again AND Abby has developed a significant 'clunk' in the left front when applying brake or accelerator. :(

Time to repack wheel bearings anyway. :rolleyes:

Can't say about next weekend until middle of next week (if I'm invited that is, since it isn't my run).

Therein lies my issue. I might not know if I'm heading to the woods until 1 or 2 days before it happens but if I do plan further ahead than that, I surely will post up here.

As for Moab;

Kevin's parents are paying for a week or two at Disneyland. As of last month, that trip would use up all his earned vacation. He did say he was considering unpaid leave if they'll let him go.

For me, not sure yet. I'd love to bring the family and spend some time doing other touristy things (kind like Allen did 2 years ago) but that means taking Travis out of school so I doubt that will happen.

Yeah, thought you might have meant "Arizona", but since Rick owns the site, pretty sure he's welcome to post anywhere he wants. . .

perfect, leave it to me to pick on the main man(fail), anyways ben and i have been talking about snow runs the last couple of days. i am out till the middle of november but after that hopefully there is some snow to go play, we had some good runs last year

Crap, nobody can see my posts? Must need more lift or something ........

I would go but I am afraid to go anywhere far from home with my rig right now, I have 2 or more lifters that wont pump back up and alot of shiny stuff in the oil. I would hate to have it die for good over east and have to drag it for miles back to the trailer. I need to figure out what to do soon so I dont miss any wheelin trips...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey is there anything going on soon cuz theres some awesome trails outside wallula, wa by the paperplant...

Back