• Register Today It's free!

Sleeper 18" Fi BTL

wanacustomx

Reaction score
City, State
Myrtle BEach S.C.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT
fully loaded fi btl 18". the cool thing about it is, you cant tell from under the hood that there is even a system hooked up. but you can sure tell when you get in and look back. for anybody wondering it is fully loaded, on hifonics hfi-2000 at 1ohm, box tuned to 26hz (i know fi rec. 32) but sounds better than any system ive heard around S.C. here's the pics. lemme know what you think.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DSC_0025.jpg
under the hood.
DSC_0027-1.jpg

the little black thing on the panel under the steering wheel is a "touch" switch to shut the amplifier on and off, if someone doesnt want to bump at all, or if your on the bully, fines are crazy in MB SC. sorry about the huge pictures,

i spy a misplaced fuse block in the second engine pic but i also spy a yelllow radio surround, close ups pwease :)
nice looking system

fuse box is not misplaced it is bolted down next to the battery tray. i do have pictures of my dash bezel on some of my other post. its professionally painted, black with lamborghini yellow 2-tone, and has silver metal flake in it

type in wanacustomx in the google search then click on the "new stuff" thread..

fuse box is not misplaced it is bolted down next to the battery tray. i do have pictures of my dash bezel on some of my other post. its professionally painted, black with lamborghini yellow 2-tone, and has silver metal flake in it

sorry didn't mean misplaced mean outaplace...

Im saying to a car guy he would notice the fuze block becuase its not normally in the engine compartment if u could cover it.in a small plastic black nox then it would look like it was placed there from the factory that's all

:thumbsup: Nice Setup :thumbsup:

well damn i aint too worried about a fuse box.. just saying aint no wires everywhere. i dont do hack jobs..

it does look very well put together, i need to pretty mine up, it looks like a dumbass just threw it in there

post some pics... i gotta get the degreaser out and clean up my engine bay, my brother threw that comment out there. i just said there aint a damn person out there looking in the engine bay.. lol

nice setup i been wanting to do 2 18" mayhems but then wont have room for the electrical

nah there's always a way.. i plan on doing two btl's.. very soon..

if anyone wants to see it in action i posted a few vids of it in action, plz comment, rate, and subscribe. on youtube type in rexamillion16 in teh search bar

Nice and clean!

Not trying to be a ass but it's not hard to hide wires under the hood, it's only a extra power wire going to the battery. Also, who looks under someones hood and thinks look at these wires they must have a heavy system. You want a stealth install inside not under the hood. It is neat but it's not hard to do. But if your proud of yourself than i'm happy for you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha imma go ahead and tell ya, you are trying to be an ass. but it matters just as much under the hood as it does inside. thats what we call "half-ass" i work at a stereo shop and you wouldnt believe the **** i see people bring in. and without a good wiring job it does do damage to your electrical system. this isnt the 90's people dont like to see colored wires under their hoods this isnt fast and furious. you try hiding 4 fricking bridge cables under your hood.

Back