• Register Today It's free!

Gas pedal vibration

kjdrafting

Reaction score
City, State
Mentor OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hi!
I notice that my Ex 4WD Ltd with 302A package has gas pedal vibration. It seems like vibration happen when AC is working. When temperature is lower (like today morning 55F) everything is fine.

Also I notice one clonk sound when I start engine, shift from P to R and start moving forward. Maybe this is another issue and doesn't related with vibration

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...It seems like vibration happen when AC is working. When temperature is lower (like today morning 55F) everything is fine.

Also I notice one clonk sound when I start engine, shift from P to R and start moving forward...
kjdrafting,
I can help you by escalating your issues. You can send me a private message with your contact information, VIN, dealer info, and approximate mileage and I’ll be happy to assist you with this.

Cory

Did you resolved this issue? I have the same problem!

Clonk maybe the brakes releasing, do you park on slope?

Did you resolved this issue? I have the same problem!
Willykarla,

First, I recommend bringing your Explorer in to your Ford dealer so they can diagnose the vibration. If you need further assistance, you can call Ford of Puerto Rico @ 1-800-841-3673 (FORD) to speak with a live agent.

I see that it’s raining in Rio Grande, so stay dry! :)

Cory

Back