Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Been a while so ima a few several pages back but again im in sewell nj, glassboro, williaimstown area, i hit the trails every weekend so hit me up!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys, brand new to the forums...just picked up a '98 XLT 5.0 last week. Can't wait to clean her up mechanically.

From Westfield, moving to the Hoboken/Weehawken area pretty soon though.

StuPastu said:
Hey guys, brand new to the forums...just picked up a '98 XLT 5.0 last week. Can't wait to clean her up mechanically.

From Westfield, moving to the Hoboken/Weehawken area pretty soon though.

Wow! What a nice truck! Where did you get it?

Wow! What a nice truck! Where did you get it?

Got it a few towns over, found it on CraigsList and made a split-second decision to buy it once I saw it and took it on a test drive. Best lunch "hour" at work ever..haha

Got a few ideas for her, I'll do some esplanin once I post the pics later on today.

I'm in Mahwah -Bergen County and there's miles of good rocky trails in my town!

CJ

North Plainfield, NJ

Just joined recently. Looking to do some off-roading VERY soon. Voorhees, NJ here... Anyone doing anything soon?

Im in South Brunswick. Central jersey

Just joined recently. Looking to do some off-roading VERY soon. Voorhees, NJ here... Anyone doing anything soon?

doing something about 3-4 times a week. I'm in Bellmawr, but have been playing in the Atco woods for 30 years and also hit some other local spots up and also travel the east coast wheeling quite frequently. No distance is too far lol. Hopefully hitting moab and/or the rubicon next year.

I'm up for some wheeling before the Holidays...anyone down for a impromptu trip to Rausch or Wharton? Maybe the 17th?

Hey guys I'm from Rockaway, right in the middle of Morris county. I was also thinking about a trip down to wharton before the holidays!

It would be great to go with someone who knows the area. I've been there once and I'm dying to go back.

Well thats 2...c'mon South Jersey people we need a tour guide! Where's Mr albi1conobi?

I'm still lurking about. I'd be up for a Wharton run.

A guide would be great!!! I hear so many stories about all these places down there and couldnt find any of them :(

Im down for a run through Wharton. Just picked up a 98run v8 stocker that needs to get her cherry popped.

we are putting this on this weekend. https://www.facebook.com/events/168471926583246/

388819_2230917973341_1259635444_31811562_219573008_n.jpg

That sounds awesome! I wish I could go but my friend and I were planning to re coat the underside of the truck since it's getting bad and winter is coming fast. Still good for the 17th tho. and Deepfry I see you are from Mahwah? I lived there for a little while, nice town.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back