Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Transmission is fixed. New valve body + old TCC solenoid.. As long as it holds up like it has all night I'll be there with the wife and puppy.

Transmission is fixed. New valve body + old TCC solenoid.. As long as it holds up like it has all night I'll be there with the wife and puppy.

That's great news right there!! Will be real cool getting to see both of you again!

I can deal with those temps. Dress warm and bring heating blanket.:p:

Joshua is all excited, for some reason!!:rolleyes: I just don't get it???:)

Maybe because it's going to be a BLAST!!!

If Joshua had his way we'd leave thurday evening???

Its raining around Smorr today, but will be nice & sunny for us while were there. :)

This means some mud in the lower areas, and the creek trail we like to run might have got washed out some more.

We need a good working chainsaw, if somebody could bring one to gather wood for the bonfire. The person that was going to bring one, might not make it out. :(

FYI...Sams Club has nice premium HD tarps, cheap. They sell a 2 pack of 16'x12' for $25. There is a Sams Club on Hwy 60 & 160 in Springfield if anyone needs to stop along the way to Smorr.

Sigh...down to 5 rigs now. This is turning into a TX style meet n greet, with a little wheeling thrown in. LOL

Well you still have more rigs than last years Haloween run, and warmer temperatures at night. Have fun guys wish I could make it.

Looks like a change of plans for us as well :rolleyes:

We are still going, but only on Saturday now. Kids are coming in from out of state on Friday night instead of Thursday night. Will arrive early am on Saturday. Were not camping out either, because were going to Branson Sunday to take in some shows since the kids have never been before.

We will wheel all day into the evening on Sat, and will try to hit up as many trails as possible in the time we are there.

Well, for some good news, I got my rear bumper all welded up last night and got my fender frames put on my classy trailer. It's looking like I'll get everything welded up on the trailer and bumpers in time for leaving on Friday sometime!

2272681990084817080S500x500Q85.jpg

Bumper looks great!!!

Im out. :( I have a guy coming to buy a quad Im selling staurday morning, no trailer, and realized I need a bigger drop pitman arm on my new setup. Since Im pushing 6-7 inches of TTB lift, I need the extreme drop pitman arm, I did notice some binding...

You guys have fun, is an Amazing Park!!!

Sigh...down to 5 rigs now. This is turning into a TX style meet n greet, with a little wheeling thrown in. LOL

have a blast with who all makes it, like we do.

Bumper looks great!!!

Im out. :( I have a guy coming to buy a quad Im selling staurday morning, no trailer, and realized I need a bigger drop pitman arm on my new setup. Since Im pushing 6-7 inches of TTB lift, I need the extreme drop pitman arm, I did notice some binding...

You guys have fun, is an Amazing Park!!!

Well that's going to bum Joshua out big time!! But we'll get by,wont be the same not having to worry about which crazy as trail your going to take us on in the dark!!!:p:

It is a great place to wheel and you long haulers wont be disapointed.

We will share our elect. with anyone one who wants to bring elect. heaters/blankets. Just bring your exstintion cord and power strip with you and a smile!!!

I hope everyone has a good time. I look forward to the day when I can make it back to regular SMORR outings.

Oh and try and keep it rubber side down :roll:

The garage queen is on its way with the biggest trailer that puny 4.0 can manage to tow :D.
70ba6865.jpg

Just keep your fingers crossed it can manage to make it down the gravel road going into the park, it's a little scared after getting its only scratch the last time it went to smorr.

Nice! At least they will stay warm this weekend. :)

If anyone gets set up tonight and realize they forgot/need something, just let me know before we head out in the AM.

You guys have fun tonight, see you tomorrow. :thumbsup:

####ed my knee up this morning on a run... I'm out :(

sounds like it's time to hide in the woods and shot bottle rockets at you :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back