Traded The Explorer for a new car :( | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Traded The Explorer for a new car :(

That's awesome you're gettin back to the RBV's! Nice car though, hope it works out well for ya!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got approved for 9000 and i Told them i want a Sport trac Specifically so They are going to bring in some more for me to choose from on Tuesday. So hopefully by next week its all said an done. If all goes as planned i will have a P.A body lift in the mail and a set of shackles mocked up by friday haha.

Smooth:chug:

Well Plans changed again, I feel like iv let you guys down.
Traded the BMW for this 2001 Tacoma TRD with 3" Body lift and 31x10.5's and locker in the back
8f9f922c-8127-46d6-97c0-c7dcd2b66296.jpg

Not a fan of Toyotas, but it it's what you like, that's all that matters!

You better check the Toyota frame rust program.

haha cmon guys its not a jeep
its actully prety awesome not rusty at all
ordered a 3" suspension lift already then stuffing 35's on it

and the rust buy back thing is only 95-2000 tacomas

We have an '02 Tacoma, they took it in to the dealer for a corrosion treatment, a recall of sorts, I suppose. That is a good looking truck, enjoy!

I like it :thumbsup:

I have always wanted a Tacoma...

You didnt let anyone down, that Taco should last a Long Time! Always like those too. And Tons of aftermarket available! Nice truck.

Thanks guys, Yea theres lots of aftermarket support , i ordered a 3" suspensionlift for 244 bux
so i will have 6" of lift im thinking i will go with 33x12.50s goodyear dura tracs again

Yea so iv heard.
BMW= Break My Wallet
im planning on using it for a raodtrip and i will put it up for sale soon

BMW: Big Money Waster. My friend has a 3 & 5 series and parts are not cheap.

Haha, after you will see that is raining on the stuff left in your bed, eventually you will come back to our side :D

Well it was between this or a sport trac and These hold there value much better.
And i can fit 35's with much less hassle :)

well got the lift done figured i would share with you guys. Waiting on bronze trd rims and 35x12.5 duratracs
1ef13549-893d-4d67-afd2-4ac891a8ffa3.jpg

Nice, so only a 3" Bodylift and you can fit 35's?? Envious

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope, its got the 3" suspension lift as well. So total of 6" lift.
The guys over on the Taco forum say i can fit 35s but 33's would be a better choice if i pull a trailer and ride the highway often. which i do . Speaking of which i got 23 miles to the gallon on this tank so im happy with that.

Back