Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!! | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!!

It was another good weekend with everybody. A bit on the chilly side at night, but still worth it. I don't have much for video thanks to my stupid GoPro be a pain.

I would like to have this. I know it's just another 4 letter word to some,but I think it's cool.
008-16.jpg

009-12.jpg

010-9.jpg

Here's our rig were checking out the trail before heading done it.
012-7.jpg

Here is a video of me coming done it.
th_015-9.jpg

Here we are following Philip & his dad Mike. I had the honnor of Eric riding along with us. Hope I did a good job driving and he'll ride with us again.
th_011-8.jpg

And with any kids on a trip we had to stop so preious could potty.
001-14.jpg

And you always have to do the rtv ramps
018-6.jpg

Philips truck I think it's a hell of a rig!!!
004-16.jpg

This is not what you want to find ever!!!!! Thanks agian Steve/Bronco88 Saved the weekend for me!!And had a great time around the camp fire!!!
021-5.jpg

Not only did our rig give us trouble so did our tent. Zipper quit on us so we burnt it to the ground.lol!!!Need a new one now??
022-7.jpg

Alright it's a long video,dose he make or not?? Have to watch to find out.
th_005-22.jpg

That all from us on this trip. I think Eric has some more??

He feel asleep on the way home.I reached over and grab his leg, he screamed GET AWAY STEVE not sure whats up with that??? LOL!
Just had to be there. What gose on at SMORR satys at SMOOR!

I told you after we all Razzed him at the camp fire all night if you reached over and grapped his leg, when he fell a sleep on the way home he would do that :bsnicker::bsnicker: Oh mark tell josh i found his facebook Page lol and i can't wait to read the essay on the weekend at SMORRS

My overheating explorer exploded so to speak lol

4x4attitude.....

Is it leaking coolant?

Is there coolant present in the oil?

Does it run rough before it overheats?

If no to all of those, chances are it's NOT the head gasket, and could be Air bubbles trapped in the system. Did you burp the system after you replaced the radiator & T-stat?

Start a new thread about this and others will chime in to help you out, or search "Burping the system". :)

Well, I know this is REALLY late in responding, but, we pulled some oil from the oil pan and there were large slivers of metal.... so, if I remember right, the heads were warped. We sold it, I got a 1992 f150 now, straight 6 manual... 152,x.. miles and runs great. hahaa, bye bye exploder lol

Back