New here,Roof mounted light bar | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New here,Roof mounted light bar

Reaction score
City, State
NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Limited 4.6
Hey guys,I'm new here and just wanted to show my Light Bar I built myself. Tell me what you guys think.This is only the beginning of the custom work ill do. Once i get the money ill put on a lift and new wheels as well as some other things.
DSC_37942222.jpg

DSC_37951.jpg

DSC_37961.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice job. Do you get any wind noise with them?

If anyone wants to know how to do any of the wiring or anything else just let me know.

i like the look, btw watch for rain if ur crimping the weather stripping over on the passenger door

Lookin good. Looks very clean. Are they regular halogen bulbs?

What brand are they? I've been looking into upgrading my roof rack mounted lights. Could you show some pics of how the wires run into the vehicle, like in the actual door seam please. Do you have them all wired to one switch or two or more? What kind of switch set-up do you have inside your vehicle? Sorry for so many questions, just looking into some ideas to clean mine up a bit and throw some new lights up there.

What brand are they? I've been looking into upgrading my roof rack mounted lights. Could you show some pics of how the wires run into the vehicle, like in the actual door seam please. Do you have them all wired to one switch or two or more? What kind of switch set-up do you have inside your vehicle? Sorry for so many questions, just looking into some ideas to clean mine up a bit and throw some new lights up there.
Fr racing lights. A little on the cheaper side but they get the job done until I get more money. Ill upload pictures tomorrow.

looking good

Back