Ford's quality ranking | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford's quality ranking

Also - with regard to smartphones. I have a 32gb Apple iPhone 3gs. I've had it for thee years and I havent had ONE problem with it. There's a reason why apple is one of the best companies in the world - they make products that WORK.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Also - with regard to smartphones. I have a 32gb Apple iPhone 3gs. I've had it for thee years and I havent had ONE problem with it. There's a reason why apple is one of the best companies in the world - they make products that WORK.

That is sooooooo true. Are they from Japan?

I believe the bulk or apple hardware is made in china.

Did you just have a Freudian slip? You said EXPLODER.

If not - that's one of the funniest typos I've ever seen.

Also - I can say positive things about my EX.

The mpg is very impressive - I drive about 80 miles a day.

The interior is very refined.

The ride with the 20 inch wheels is very firm.

Lastly , my wife says its a gorgeous truck, and she cleary has very good taste!

I believe the bulk or apple hardware is made in china.

Did you just have a Freudian slip? You said EXPLODER.

Nope, not a slip. That's a regular nick name for the SUV. It was due to all the problems they had back in 96-97-98-99-00-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09-10 and oh yes 11. Cheers.

I'm aware of that name. Just didn't think someone as loyal to ford as you appear to be would bring it up.

Oh I'm not loyal to Ford. I'm loyal to my family. I'm loyal to my friends and I'm loyal to my country. Ford, I'll turn on that crowd as soon as something goes awry. Right now they are treating me good, so they are in my good favour. Loyalty has to be earned. That my friend takes years of building trust. Quite frankly, I don't trust Ford as far as I can throw them.

Loyalty has to be earned.... Well, there you go. Will I buy another Ford after this experience? Let's see how it all plays out. Do I have plenty of bad things to say about Ford right now? Definitely.

1994 eddie bauer 4x4 4.0 v6 with tow pkg. Right now as it is has 250,000 miles on it factory motor and tranny. it does smoke a little and the pushrods rattle a bit when it first starts up. It starts in the coldest of cold with no problems. i would drive that thing to h@// and back. I have been in water up to my hood and climed out of creeks at 45 degree angles with no working 4x4!!!! To top it all off i only gave 900$ for it, and have already had it more than a year. this was the best 900 i evere spent on a vehicle.
things i have replaced since I have ownd
radius arm bushings mainly the one next to the catalytic converter.... gets real hot there and rots the bushing.
new battery and cables.
brake pads.
oil chance every 3k.
i run 87 octane in it factory recommended for that model year.
extra off road lights on bumper.
bearings (front).
tune up eg. wires, plugs, air filter.
needs tires, they seem to ware on the outside edge on the front end the most,guess because of the way the angle during turns.
please give comments and feedback so i don't feel alone thank you for letting me wast a few mins of your day:p.

...So if that is the case i would advise to email corey from ford so he can be aware of matter and advise you what to do trust him he is great asset to resolve issues...
Thank you so much for the recommendation, NEWPORTNJ. I really appreciate it! :)

For those who mentioned a concern in this thread, I’m available to help by forwarding the details to the Customer Service Manager in your region. If you haven’t already done so, please send a PM with your contact information, VIN, approximate mileage, and dealer name/state.

Cory

Back