Lynchy's wagon | Page 28 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thought I'd register my rig. Bought her in 2008 65k miles on the clock for $18 grand, always been happy with her until I caught the modding bug (you *******s, yeah you know who you's are). So now I'm extremely happy and love my x and decided to post some pics in here.

This is when I first got her.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,654
  • Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,517
  • Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,522
  • Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,479

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm expecting to have the money for the lift in about 6-8 week's, I'm going to follow your lead and do the lift first so the bloke doing the locker's has a bit more room to work under there and get's the right length of the air lines. I may have enough to sort the locker's but if not that'll take a further 8-10. Counting the day's mate. It'll be great to tackle the hairy stuff and I reckon if there is any drama with the axles being to thick for the front arb, a little machining should take care of that!

I blew out when I thought I was getting my bike license back and spent me money on getting the harley up to scratch. Now I'll at least be able to hear it but can't ride it until a year after I get my small bike one (booked in foe june 15th) BUGGER!!!:D

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Sounds like you got everything rolling and plans back on track. Cant wait to see the EX lifted and locked. Like everything, it all comes in due time. Keep rolling on forward my friend, keep rolling on.

Yeah, thank's mate! She's getting there and having to wait awhile gives me something to look forward to. She's more than capable at the moment but I have had to fang it occasionly and when ever I do that I keep expecting a big KAPOOEY sound:D:thumbsup:

Too many mod, too little money

I know what you mean, as soon as i get these 32x11.50x15 tires I am going to go back to the spot where I got my truck stuck a while ago and conquer it. I have a whole list of things to do, got to get a job first though. Man its making me crazy, I just found a after market gauge setup that I really want, maybe I will have to find some spare money to get these sooner than later. I really like the look!! :cool: And by find money I just mean buy them and dont look back. No regrets, right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-9...|Make:Ford|Model:Explorer&hash=item563e0b398e

Yep, no regret's mate and good luck on getting a job and conquering that spot!

Here is the reason why I don't mind not having a V8 in my X...........My V twin.

Thanks lynch, and nice hog, im more of a super bike kinda guy, but to each his own. Just having the passion for motorcycles means we are on the same page. She sounds good, if I ever come to the outback maybe I could rent a bike and we could cruise!:cool:

Sweet mate!!! A lot of nice ducati's getting around and if the cop's get you for speeding, well your on holiday! I'm pretty sure they don't extradite for traffic offences!!!

Got the bike license back. Yee Haa! Here's a couple of real dodgy video's my mate took on his phone. Try not to strain your neck fella's!

Congrats!

Funny seeing you wearing cold weather clothes. It's been in the 90's here and 90% humidity making it hard to breath. Shorts and wife beater tank tops just to be able to bear the heat.

Thank's guy's! It has been a bit nippy here lately 15 c (59f)max, 7 c (44f)min, heaps of rain, thunder and 40 knot winds. Nothing compared to some of the savage weather thats getting around at the moment just a good old Albany winter.

Lynchy, I have been around much lately. I hope everything is going well for you mate. :biggthump

Going great mate, Son's coming down for the holiday's tomorrow. It will be great to see him again. Everything is right on track tho' mate, cheer's for asking. Hope everything is going well your way? Summer aint treating you to badly?

Glad to hear it mate. Summer has been kind of rainy. Can't complain though. Well, actually I could complain but I won't. :p:

I can complain about anything- it's too hot to wax, I sweat when I eat, and I have to work too much.

Otherwise, life's a juicy peach! :D

At least it aint a box of chocolates!

We had a real mild winter last year, buttered us up for a real mongrel this year. Back in the day in Albany we'd say "Yep, it rains 9 months of the year and the other 3 months it fall's of the tree's". Had it good for the last 10 years or so but it seems that cycle is back. Good for the ****y's (farmer's) tho. Theres always someone who need's it I spose.
Have a good one maties and when all else fail's crack a tinny and have a laugh, the world can seem like one big joke sometimes.:chug:

Attachments

• funny_face3423.jpg
    funny_face3423.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 342

Lynchy me boy, haven't seen you around much. Hope all is well.

All is going dandy mate! Just keeping abit of a low profile and sorting out the bloody maintenance side of thing's (grrr!) Apart from that, sweet as can be. Hope all is going swell for you mate and no curve ball's being chucked your way!

Glad things are well! :cool:

G'day mate! ;) Any updates? I know you had BTF product ordered, wondering if you got it delivered and installed?

Back