33" tires on 2" puck lift | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

33" tires on 2" puck lift

Your truck will fold like a tin can also with no bumper !!it is not safe PERIOD and you will get a ticket and plus it looks like **** !!

And if you had a bumper when you hit that tree you wouldn't have smashed your light and fender.

COG for the win! Im into rc comp crawling too and cog make a world of difference i can go twice as many places lower then i can lifted! Has anyone seen the jeep lower forty?
2010-Jeep-Lower-Forty-Image-01-1024.jpg

no lift on 40's! reason? i think so

that video that was posted.. at about the 3:50 mark that green chev used its winch to such the front end down when he could not climb that hill. Was that simply to lower the center of gravity on the front end so he could power up the hill? he seemed to climb it with no problem after that. Thoughts?

I think this is to keep the front suspension from unloading since your weight bias is in the rear on a normal hill climb. With no weight over the front, you lose traction and force your rear tires to push you up the hill, instead of having the front tires pull as well.

The lower 40 is way cool and another good proponent of low lift/large tires. I bet it's a chore to roll that thing.

Back