35's to be put on friday | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

35's to be put on friday

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We needs pics after the balljoints break and you roll it. . Seriously. Why.... Its stupid to put that much stress on BALLJOINTS. asking for trouble. And lots of it. I race, and build offroad trucks, trophy trucks. Buggys, etc. Im no idiot. Thats incredibly dangerous.

Renzay what tires are those they look identical to my Treadwrights...

yea they push the wheels out two inches from stock.

explorer1.jpg

Renzay what tires are those they look identical to my Treadwrights...

it is because they are treadwright. If i remember correctly they are the 265-70-17. 32's. I like em so far. No problems with them. How you like yours"?

We needs pics after the balljoints break and you roll it. . Seriously. Why.... Its stupid to put that much stress on BALLJOINTS. asking for trouble. And lots of it. I race, and build offroad trucks, trophy trucks. Buggys, etc. Im no idiot. Thats incredibly dangerous.

No your not an idiot, just a dumbass

it is because they are treadwright. If i remember correctly they are the 265-70-17. 32's. I like em so far. No problems with them. How you like yours"?

Couldn't be happier they are so cheap comparatively to other tires and grip is great on and off road I'm so sold may be all I ever buy for it again..

So are we never going to see more pics of the ex cause if not ..... Idk I'm going to throw a fit :)

Back