Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 153 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2ebyhxc.jpg
Sorry for ****ty quality. Taken with my phone. Good pics will follow after lift. Middle of january.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since I haven't done anything on the outside, figured I might as well show the inside since I've never really posted interior pics before. The weather in KS has been WAY to nice this time of year and that meant I was able to give the Explorer a good cleaning.

The seats are almost as good as new except the drivers seat which shows wear, but the flash makes it look worse than it is. In person it's actually pretty good for the miles it has(150,000). And yes, I need a new drivers floor mat:D

SAM_1761.jpg

SAM_1767.jpg

SAM_1766.jpg

SAM_1763.jpg

SAM_1765.jpg

Looks really good. It reminds me of how bad I need to clean my interior! :D :p:

I missed that class too!

Looks really good. It reminds me of how bad I need to clean my interior! :D :p:

Wait Wait Wait...It's important to clean our interiors?

WTF? Nobody told me!

I missed that class too!

Mine cleans up pretty quick because the 2nd/3rd row seats spend about 95% of their life folded down with a blanket on top for my dog. The center console is what kills me because it holds so much. Always funny to dig through there after a year and be like, "damn, I've been looking all over for that!"

Mine cleans up pretty quick because the 2nd/3rd row seats spend about 95% of their life folded down with a blanket on top for my dog. The center console is what kills me because it holds so much. Always funny to dig through there after a year and be like, "damn, I've been looking all over for that!"

If you bought yours used I would suggest removing the 3rd row and cleaning under it...you wouldn't believe what I found under mine.

But I'm like you, both my 3rd row and 2nd are always folded down, that's why I removed the 3rd and am still in the process of building:D a massive compartment back there.

If you bought yours used I would suggest removing the 3rd row and cleaning under it...you wouldn't believe what I found under mine.

But I'm like you, both my 3rd row and 2nd are always folded down, that's why I removed the 3rd and am still in the process of building:D a massive compartment back there.

I cleaned under there today;) I've had my seats out a few times when I went to the drag strip and always clean it up. Now pulling the carpet for a GOOD cleaning might be in order........

I eant that black interior dern u eddie bauer

Lol I have a black leather interior too and idk how anyone else with them feels about them but I live in Florida and when it sits in the sun..it SUCKS.

I'd love it summer might suck but i think it looks better

Picked up 02 xlt 64K a few weeks back.Stock for now.

e6803486.jpg
[/IMG]

Truck looks good Radeon

Should switch to the tubular running boards and get a brush guard for starters! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back