• Register Today It's free!

Lift gate interior trim panel

barberjb

Reaction score
City, State
Vineland, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Eddie Bauer
Does anyone know of a part number for the lift gate interior trim panel? I'll take either repro or OEM. I found multiple cracks in mine today, so I want to swap it out. Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would imagine it would be molded into the plastic on the inside of the part. Every other part is made that way, but I never have removed a lift gate panel yet.

Good luck finding a new one if thats what you're after, Have you thought about a junkyard part? There has to be some good ones somewhere? Maybe ebay, you might get lucky and find a new old stock part.

There is a company near here in Cincinnati, Oh called Green Sales. They specialize in obsolete Ford parts. Give them a call they might just have what you need. 513-731-3304

SUCCESS!! Ford Part 46404 - listed under "Trunk Lid Trim" which explains why it was so hard to find. Color choices and OEM prices from fordparts.com

Trunk Lid Trim
(-P*) - MOCHA; (Lift Gate Trim)
$366.95

Trunk Lid Trim
(-R*) - RUBY RED; (Lift Gate Trim)
$339.65

Trunk Lid Trim
(-V*) - ROYAL BLUE; (Lift Gate Trim)
$188.97

Trunk Lid Trim
(-6*) - OPAL GREY; (Lift Gate Trim)
$391.88

If you want to pay that much it's on you..... Any junk yard should have decent ones or ebay as suggested for half that price or less. Or post a wanted thread in the for sale section. Any panel from 91-94 will fit.

If you want to pay that much it's on you..... Any junk yard should have decent ones or ebay as suggested for half that price or less. Or post a wanted thread in the for sale section. Any panel from 91-94 will fit.

Well, just because that's the list price doesn't mean I can't get it cheaper, of course. :D I've already scoured ebay with no luck. Some Ford parts have lift gate panels listed for ~ $120, but no color info. Obviously I'd prefer tan so it matches.

Back